Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 12 May 22, 03:17 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Driving test my true story

I passed my test on the 8 time I panicked on the first 3 then had quite a few things go Wong on my second test I had a lady examer who was expecting a baby when I did pass on my I time she had the baby when I drove back to the centre and my examer said I passed she came up and said congrats and I said how old the baby know she said 7 months 😆 when I took my 7 test I thought I passed but failed on my 8 time very early on I thought I failed so completey relaxed still contracting but relaxed I was driving down a main road in Norwich one which I knew well and this lorry pulled out and I hit the brake the examer clip board short out his hand and fell on the floor I said so sorry you ok he said yes em carry on so I m s m and drove off he said pull over I thought oh well I failed but I’ve said I will not asked you to do a emarcey stop again he then said pull out and follow my instructions so I did we came in a cul de sac and he told me to take it I just said this is a cul de sac he said a rude world and said sorry I meant the next left my fault I said no problem I just turn around and take the next one he said em ok so I turned the car around it was a small culbdevsaccand took 7 moves he wore something down we headed back to the test centre and he said well I Been a examer for 10 years and I never taken some one on a test where things just go Wong he then added not by the person who taken the test 😝 we got back and he said he said you had one major fault on your test he then said with a grin 😀 it was your 3 point turn normally the road a bit bigger he said you did turn the car in 7 moves instead of 3 but you still passed well done when my driving instructor came out the examer spoke to him after he drove me home and said you could write a book about your driving from your first lesson to when you passed 😆
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List