Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 26 May 22, 11:08 AM  
Link to this Post
ScottUTAH
Excited about Disney

Have I missed out on this now?
ScottUTAH is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 22, 11:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by ScottUTAH View Post
Have I missed out on this now?
Yes. Booking on the day only now.
Claudette is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 22, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post
palmlodge
Getting Excited

Just called and was told it changed two days ago, can no longer add on Genie+ to my 14 day tickets :-( They brought the date forward?
palmlodge is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 22, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Mobile

No, the UK date was announced a while ago, it hasn’t changed.
DLP: day trips 2000, 2003; Cheyenne Sep 2009, Feb 2011, Nov 2018; Sequoia Lodge June 2008, May 2012; Elysee May 2012, Jan 2013, Sep 2013; Disneyland Hotel Mar 2015, Santa Fe Nov 2016; Newport Bay Sep 2017, Ibis Sep 2019, Hotel NY Art of Marvel Nov 2021
WDW: Port Orleans Riverside Dec 10; SSR Nov 14
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 22, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
amy56
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by palmlodge View Post
Just called and was told it changed two days ago, can no longer add on Genie+ to my 14 day tickets :-( They brought the date forward?
The date for uk guests was a lot earlier than for US guests sadly 😢
amy56 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 22, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
TC Devon
Imagineer

I missed it by one day. So annoyed think I was looking at US date.
TC Devon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 22, 01:16 PM  
Link to this Post
dan223
Imagineer

I really wouldn’t worry about it, for the most part most people will be better to buy it on the day unless the price increases
dan223 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 22, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Shifu
VIP Dibber

Shifu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Game changer

Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
No, the UK date was announced a while ago, it hasn’t changed.
Where did you see this please?
I just phoned to purchase ours and was told “sorry, 25th May cut off for Uk”- this is a huge game changer for me, as I’m not able to stand and queue for longer than 15mins.

If I’d not paid £4K for flights that have to be used up ( as a result of voucher during lockdown) I’d cancel. I may just sacrifice the flights I’m feeling that fed up about it.

Wouldn’t be so bad if it wasn’t the week before Christmas- it’s going to be packed.
Shifu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 22, 10:09 AM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Shifu View Post
I just phoned to purchase ours and was told “sorry, 25th May cut off for Uk”- this is a huge game changer for me, as I’m not able to stand and queue for longer than 15mins.

If I’d not paid £4K for flights that have to be used up ( as a result of voucher during lockdown) I’d cancel. I may just sacrifice the flights I’m feeling that fed up about it.

Wouldn’t be so bad if it wasn’t the week before Christmas- it’s going to be packed.
Just buy it in the morning or midnight the day before.
I definitely wouldn’t throw away 4K because of it.
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 22, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Shifu View Post

If you have been on Disney related things it has been all over the place, but if you haven’t then it would have been easy to miss unfortunately.

It is only prepaying that you can no longer do, you can still buy it on the day and will have just as much chance as anybody else as getting it.
Claudette is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List