Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 28 Jan 22, 09:26 AM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

been avoiding this thread in case of spoilers, but WOW! what an ending! surely that now blows everything wide open for s4pt2 and the end of the show?

absolutely loved it, and julia garner is one of the best actors i've come across in recent years, cant wait to see what she does next!
wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 22, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Not finished yet but if I was married to Wendy I think I’d be permanently drunk.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 22, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 142
Wow what an ending to the first part, where are they going to go from here?
We enjoyed the first series, the second one was a bit meh but the 3rd was outstanding and this one seems to be on the same track

Anyone else play the 4 symbol game where you watch out for the symbols at the beginning of the episode and see who spots them first or is that just me & DH?!

Originally Posted by wanye View Post
been avoiding this thread in case of spoilers, but WOW! what an ending! surely that now blows everything wide open for s4pt2 and the end of the show?

absolutely loved it, and julia garner is one of the best actors i've come across in recent years, cant wait to see what she does next!
She is a brilliant actress, loved her in The Americans and Dirty John too, she deserves a Golden Globe for her performance in this
Originally Posted by gjdjud View Post
Not finished yet but if I was married to Wendy I think I’d be permanently drunk.
Oh Wendy is so annoying, she is sooo doing our heads in!
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jan 22, 09:33 AM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
Anyone else play the 4 symbol game where you watch out for the symbols at the beginning of the episode and see who spots them first or is that just me & DH?!
i do too, it just annoys me that its onscreen for such a small amount of time. unless i pause it, i can usually only work out what the first 2 or 3 are before it moves onto the show!
wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jan 22, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We finished it and now I’m sad, can’t wait to see what happens
Old 31 Jan 22, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

We play it too but half the time we can’t remember all 4 symbols we are so bad that we have to pause and go back, the last few episodes we focused on 2 each
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 22, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Macca04
Imagineer

Binged watched series four on Sunday, loved it, can’t wait for part two. Anyone know when it’s being aired.
Macca04 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 22, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
stan_the_man
Imagineer

I'm sure you probably know but the 4 symbols also represent the letters z, a, r and k part of Ozark when you look closely 😉

Allergy-Friendly Food Report 2015
stan_the_man is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 22, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Nannad
Apprentice Imagineer

We have just binge watched it all, loved it, does anyone know when series 4 part 2 is on please
Nannad is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 22, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 142
Originally Posted by wanye View Post
i do too, it just annoys me that its onscreen for such a small amount of time. unless i pause it, i can usually only work out what the first 2 or 3 are before it moves onto the show!
DH is always poised with his finger on the pause button ready for when they come on
Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
We play it too but half the time we can’t remember all 4 symbols we are so bad that we have to pause and go back, the last few episodes we focused on 2 each
We usually only manage to spot 3 out of the 4 during the programme, we may try your strategy of spotting 2 each in the final half of the season
Originally Posted by stan_the_man View Post
I'm sure you probably know but the 4 symbols also represent the letters z, a, r and k part of Ozark when you look closely 😉
No we didn't know this, every day is a school day and obviously the *zark* is in the letter O
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List