Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 28 May 22, 08:18 AM  
Link to this Post
99plums
Imagineer

Just completed my test, and received the certificate straight away. So I’m good to go 👍
99plums is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 22, 08:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Russ448
Trying for More Ears

Enjoy your holiday. Amazes me the the states are still persisting with testing when so many other countries have binned it.
Russ448 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 22, 08:27 AM  
Link to this Post
99plums
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Russ448 View Post
Enjoy your holiday. Amazes me the the states are still persisting with testing when so many other countries have binned it.
Thanks.

Was a bit of a joke tbh.
She didn’t check my I.D., didn’t validate the cassette thingy, then dropped off the call whilst waiting for the line to appear.
I could easily have swapped mine for a different sample at the end.
99plums is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 22, 08:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Russ448
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by 99plums View Post
Thanks.

Was a bit of a joke tbh.
She didn’t check my I.D., didn’t validate the cassette thingy, then dropped off the call whilst waiting for the line to appear.
Good to know🤣
Russ448 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 22, 09:56 AM  
Link to this Post
guinness_79
Very Serious Dibber

Thanks.

Was a bit of a joke tbh.
We were the same - none of us were all on screen at the same time and once the tests were done he said the kids could get off to school! Could have used any old cassette or sampled the dog …. Would have been none the wiser 🤣🤣
guinness_79 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 22, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post
cumbrian lakes
Apprentice Imagineer

Thanks.

Was a bit of a joke tbh.
We were the same today. She disappeared for 10 minutes, we could have swapped tests. Use Boots £2 test kits. Once we showed her the results. She sent over the certificates.
She stayed online to make sure the certificates arrived.
Panic over.

Barbara
cumbrian lakes is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 22, 01:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Dancingducks
Excited about Disney

Do they watch you put the solution in etc, we normally do that and then the test straight after..
Dancingducks is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 22, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
99plums
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Dancingducks View Post
Do they watch you put the solution in etc, we normally do that and then the test straight after..
Yes, they watch you open the box and open the sachet with the cassette in it. She then watches you do the swab, put it in the liquid and then tells you to put 3 drops into the window.

After that she disappeared for 10mins, reappeared and said show her the result.
Mine was negative, which she was obviously anticipating because she immediately pressed something and I had my certificate in about 10 seconds!
She stayed on whilst I checked the details on the certificate were correct.
Old 28 May 22, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Sonny Eclipse
Excited about Disney

We are due to go on the 13th of June. My son has just done 2 tests,first one very faint line and second clear. I’m confused as what to do.
Sonny Eclipse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 22, 04:11 PM  
Link to this Post
MatJohnson
Proud to wear my Ears

Did mine this morning. Process as above too. Get test out, swob, 4 drops this time then off for 15 mins. Didn't check the serial number etc. Certificate in 5 seconds.
MatJohnson is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List