Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 6 Apr 17, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
helenlovesdestr
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by 2017dream View Post
Thanks again ...

Never mind beans on toast at this rate its gonna be bread and water for tea ...but i cannot wait
Haha! I'll be joining you! But having done this on our last two trips I wouldn't miss it for the world!
helenlovesdestr is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 17, 12:31 PM  
Link to this Post
BabyM
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Oooh August dates. Might just have to book this.
Old 6 Apr 17, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post
wintersun
Apprentice Imagineer

wintersun's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 10
This is definitely on our list of things to do this year, as it is our first time going later in the year. DGD no longer at school, so could pick anytime.
wintersun is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 17, 01:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Bal
Imagineer

Such a pain in the backside that they have announced November 1st as a date... only day we are going to MK :-(

There are too many of these money spinning events now. August through to November for a Halloween Event. That's nothing short of ridiculous.
Bal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 17, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post
2017dream
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by helenlovesdestr View Post
Haha! I'll be joining you! But having done this on our last two trips I wouldn't miss it for the world!
Really didn't think we would catch one but they look amazing , hoping they do the hocus pocus this year as we watch it every Halloween night so this will be cool...excited
2017dream is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 17, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
2017dream
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Emma1987BTL View Post
Ah shame it's Florida not Paris xx
we have been to two at DLP and we enjoyed them...looks a bit different to this one though but don't know why they stopped them...
2017dream is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 17, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Hairy Feet
Trainee Dibber

Originally Posted by Bal View Post
Such a pain in the backside that they have announced November 1st as a date... only day we are going to MK :-(

There are too many of these money spinning events now. August through to November for a Halloween Event. That's nothing short of ridiculous.
Agree, we were there last year and on one of the few non MNSSHP nights at MK and it was a nightmare, the park was over crowded and alot of ignorant people refused to move at firework time, it was a nightmare. I had to balance the hired stroller on my head while my wife carried our son just to get anywhere, while some were lying down on the ground just looking at us. there was even an old lady had to get out of her wheelchair and helped as they refused to budge. the thing that annoys me about it now is the fact that it is the last time we ever seen the Wishes and it was not a good one as we got separated from our older children as well. Even cast members were shocked at the lack of control they had.

Edited at 07:47 PM.
Hairy Feet is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 17, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Silvercat
Imagineer

Hmm, well this is good news for anyone who really wants to attend, but negative Nellie here is a bit cheesed off that 8 out of the 13 nights we are there in October has a MNSSHP event on, meaning we only have 4 days we can possibly go to the Magic Kingdom for a full day.

Grrrr.
Old 6 Apr 17, 02:50 PM  
Link to this Post
halloweenbaby2
VIP Dibber

Oh wow they've got some August dates - I hope they keep them similar for next year. We've just booked for 2018 and was gutted as we didn't think we'd get a party in, now there maybe hope
Best night of our holiday.
halloweenbaby2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 17, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Kpzorse
Excited about Disney

Kpzorse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Mobile

Can't decide at the moment between September 15 or Sept 17...

I think I read earlier that tickets will go on sale May 6th...but I might be wrong.

Sept '18 - POFQ, March '18- AKL, DLP Feb '18- Cheyenne, Sept '16- POR, Feb '15- CBR
Kpzorse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List