Notices
Additional Support Needs & DAS Help & advice

Old 29 Aug 19, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

Brother emailed George Woody re his placard this week, I can confirm Orange County are still issuing temp Fl placards online.
Old 7 Nov 19, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
JonathanC
Getting to know the DIBB

Thumbs up

I can state all is well at Orange county although the numbers have changed for the card payment, email I got:

"Greetings,

We are in receipt of your documents for a temporary placard. Please contact us at 001 407 845 6176, 001 407 845 6185,or 001 407 845 6258 between the hours of 8:30am till 4:00pm EST except on Wednesday the time will be from 9:00am till 4:00pm to complete the payment process.

Please inform the clerk who answers you wish to pay for your temporary parking placard and they will complete the payment process for you. Once the payment process is complete we will mail your documents to you."

Mailing out today so I'll expect it in a week or two...

The phone number in post 24 doesn't connect anymore

Edited at 03:16 PM.
JonathanC is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 19, 05:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Silvercat
Imagineer

Also, George Woody has been temporarily assigned to a different office at the moment, so if you send him an email he passes it onto someone else. Mine was picked up by Monique Whitney who advised me to apply in person when I get there, but to be honest we don't have the time, so I've just tried emailing A J Reyes.

Edit : Monique has not responded to me, but A J Reyes turned out to be a lovely lady called Angela, who within a couple of hours had acknowledged receipt of my application and sent me the phone number to call to make payment. I did that last night and they promised to post it out to me the same day!

Edited at 02:02 PM.
Silvercat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 19, 08:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Emailed AJ Reyes last week and our permit is being processed, no charge as it’s less than a year since we had one issued.
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 19, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Pussycat Doll View Post
Emailed AJ Reyes last week and our permit is being processed, no charge as it’s less than a year since we had one issued.
This is good to know thank you. We went 19th May 2019 this time we return 8th May 2020 so hopefully we won't need to pay either X
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 19, 04:00 AM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

To avoid confusion, and due to changes in Orange County's temp placard application, I removed my post, number 24. Below are recent, easy to follow, instructions for online application for a temporary Fl disabled placard from Agency 11, Operations Center... Orange County Tax Collector Scott Randolph.

Download THIS permit form; complete, print and sign. Scan copies of your blue badge (front and back), passport photo page and email with the permit form to ppc@octaxcol.com My brother puts his travel dates in the email and writes across the top of the permit form. He applies 6 weeks pre-travel.

NOTE: As a Non-US citizen you need only complete the 4 lines in the very top box section, no Dr's signature required, where it asks for Florida driving licence or ID card simply write NON-US.

Once Orange County email acknowledges receipt of your documents telephone; 001 407 845 6176 / 6185 / 6258, between 8:30am till 4:00pm [1.30pm - 9pm UK time], Wednesday; 9:00am till 4:00pm to make payment [don't leave voicemail, they can't call you back]. Inform the clerk you wish to pay for your temporary parking placard, once complete the agent will confirm UK mailing of placard/documents. The fee is $17 ($15 + $2 credit card fee).
Old 20 Nov 19, 03:47 PM  
Link to this Post
JonathanC
Getting to know the DIBB

It took 8 days from call to receiving the tag so very quick service!
JonathanC is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List