Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 23 Apr 19, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Clarkd3
Getting Excited

Mobile California Grill query

Hi im looking for some advice... if my DH and I were to eat at Cali grill on our 25th wedding anniversary whilst our 21 yr old DD entertains the two younger DD in chef mickey to let us have ‘date night!’... the girl’s idea!... would the girls be allowed to join us on the watching platform for the fireworks as we’d really like to finish off our evening watching the fireworks with the girls!

Also if you ate in the lounge of the signature dining venues as a walk up would it still cost 2 TS credits?
TIA x so much planning and questions!
Clarkd3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 19, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyFoodie
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I think probably technically no, but they only glance at the receipt when they let you up and would likely not notice. Up to you if you want to wing it.

I believe you can use 2 TS credits at the lounge but it may be better value to pay out of pocket if there are 2 other meals you can use them for. DH and I just had flatbreads and desserts there a year or so ago and it wasn’t expensive (around $35 pp) so it depends what you want to eat. It’s the same menu as the restaurant.
DisneyFoodie is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 19, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
tracey1302
Imagineer

tracey1302's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Clarkd3 View Post
Hi im looking for some advice... if my DH and I were to eat at Cali grill on our 25th wedding anniversary whilst our 21 yr old DD entertains the two younger DD in chef mickey to let us have ‘date night!’... the girl’s idea!... would the girls be allowed to join us on the watching platform for the fireworks as we’d really like to finish off our evening watching the fireworks with the girls!

Also if you ate in the lounge of the signature dining venues as a walk up would it still cost 2 TS credits?
TIA x so much planning and questions!
This sounds wonderful. I'm sure if you told Disney of the occasion, they would definitely let the girls come up and watch the fireworks with you. This is the sort of thing that they are really good with.
tracey1302 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 19, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Clarkd3
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by tracey1302 View Post
This sounds wonderful. I'm sure if you told Disney of the occasion, they would definitely let the girls come up and watch the fireworks with you. This is the sort of thing that they are really good with.
Thanks for that, I was sort of hoping Disney would look kindly upon us... do you think speaking to a CM at the desk on the day would suffice?
Clarkd3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List