Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 28 Jun 19, 02:32 PM  
Link to this Post
djewkes
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by ChrisS View Post
Hiya Di recently read on MSE that Bob and Jane from Swindon had been repaid c£175,000 for PPI on various loans and cc's, and, initially they weren't going to apply! What a flippin' result
Have you heard anything yet Chris? X

May 2012 3 weeks Highgate villa, RPR & Barefoot Beach Resort
May 2010 2 weeks The Point Orlando Resort & Clearwater
djewkes is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 19, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by markpwa8 View Post
Get a move on. There isn't long left to complain, so if you are unsure, please do it now!
It’s on my To Do list!
Old 28 Jun 19, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by djewkes View Post
No, don’t pay them anything...
That’s what I thought!
Old 28 Jun 19, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Last but not least just done my forms don’t think I have ever had PPI but will kick myself if I don’t ever know fingers crossed 😬
Old 28 Jun 19, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post
markpwa8
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Bootrip2 View Post
DH got a letter from Black Horse yesterday saying that they had made a mistake and he did have loans which might have PPI on them. it said that they had contacted the CMC we had used to locate any PPI as well as us, but we could claim independently from them if we wanted. I filled out the forms online and submitted them. we did not use the CMC at all because they did not find these loans on their searches, and these were the ones we specifically needed them to find. We never sent any paperwork/contract back to the CMC at all, would we still be liable to pay Them commission?
Technically its not the CMC's fault. Black horse have failed to disclose the correct info. Which CMC is it?
markpwa8 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 19, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by markpwa8 View Post
Technically its not the CMC's fault. Black horse have failed to disclose the correct info. Which CMC is it?
Gladstone brookes, we never actually filled out the forms to go any further with them,so I am unsure if we owe them anything. On BH letter it says that we don’t have to use them, so I filled out the online forms.
Old 28 Jun 19, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post
justacey
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Jaspercat10 View Post
Last but not least just done my forms don’t think I have ever had PPI but will kick myself if I don’t ever know fingers crossed 😬
I started with a claims company yesterday. I’m 96% sure I’ll have none but it would be silly not to try.
justacey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 19, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
djewkes
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Bootrip2 View Post
Gladstone brookes, we never actually filled out the forms to go any further with them,so I am unsure if we owe them anything. On BH letter it says that we don’t have to use them, so I filled out the online forms.
I wouldn’t pay them... the claims firm I dealt with didn’t seem to get anywhere with Barclays, after a good few months I went to Barclays direct online, got ppi back but didn’t pay the claims firm cos they didn’t get the cash...I did...

djewkes is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 19, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by djewkes View Post
Have you heard anything yet Chris? X
Hiya Di - had the letter accepting hubs claim from Barclays about two weeks ago, so perhaps another 4 weeks or so before he receives an offer. Be interesting to see the outcome, but whatever it is, it's down to you Di, had I not read your post we'd have never asked as we were 100% certain we had no PPI. Thanks Di x
Old 28 Jun 19, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
djewkes
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by ChrisS View Post
Hiya Di - had the letter accepting hubs claim from Barclays about two weeks ago, so perhaps another 4 weeks or so before he receives an offer. Be interesting to see the outcome, but whatever it is, it's down to you Di, had I not read your post we'd have never asked as we were 100% certain we had no PPI. Thanks Di x
You’re very welcome... fingers crossed for you xx