Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 9 Jul 19, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
TigerLily8
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Orlando 2004 View Post
So can this all be done over chat and how do I get chat to come up as I know it doesn't always? I'd only want to upgrade if the price was right and if we could sit together.
I’ve just upgraded is to PE over chat. Really easy - just gave them the booking ref and asked for a price to upgrade. Once they confirmed and I was happy with it they made the change. Not sure about getting the chat icon to appear - I just assumed it always does as long as there are agents free. Just keep refreshing maybe?
TigerLily8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 19, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Stepaway
Serious Dibber

Mobile

So can this all be done over chat and how do I get chat to come up as I know it doesn't always? I'd only want to upgrade if the price was right and if we could sit together.
The chat option isn’t consistently open. I sat with the browser on my Pc while I did other things and when I saw it was live jumped on it. Then did the chat with them and agreed the price over that. You put your email address in at the start so they email you a transcript later for your records
Stepaway is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 19, 07:30 PM  
Link to this Post
cherryred72
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by Stepaway View Post
The chat option isn’t consistently open. I sat with the browser on my Pc while I did other things and when I saw it was live jumped on it. Then did the chat with them and agreed the price over that. You put your email address in at the start so they email you a transcript later for your records
I’m on an iPad - I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a chat icon! I can see the ‘help bot’ on the right hand side. So excuse my ignorance but where does the chat box appear?
cherryred72 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 19, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Stepaway
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by cherryred72 View Post
I’m on an iPad - I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a chat icon! I can see the ‘help bot’ on the right hand side. So excuse my ignorance but where does the chat box appear?
Here is how it looks on my phone. The Offline thing just changes to Start Chat

Edit: sorry I can’t seem to upload the image but it’s under the Contact Us section
Stepaway is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 19, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Imagineer

Mobile

Fab price i would love to go PE and would be happy to pay £150 total. Im sure when ive looked at my flight PE is full 😣
Donz1979 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 19, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Thanks will have a look.
Old 9 Jul 19, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Originally Posted by Donz1979 View Post
Fab price i would love to go PE and would be happy to pay £150 total. Im sure when ive looked at my flight PE is full 😣
Does it show availability in Premium if you've booked economy? I wasnt sure but can have a look if it does.
Old 9 Jul 19, 07:45 PM  
Link to this Post
cherryred72
Proud to wear my Ears

Here is how it looks on my phone. The Offline thing just changes to Start Chat

Edit: sorry I can’t seem to upload the image but it’s under the Contact Us section
Cool. Thank you. Found it!
cherryred72 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 19, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
teachx
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Does it show availability in Premium if you've booked economy? I wasnt sure but can have a look if it does.
No it doesn't, usually only shows availability for the class you are booked in, all the others are greyed out/showing as unavailable

2023 Pop Century/Rosen LBV 2019 BC/Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2017 POR/Floridian Hotel & Suites 2016 Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2014(2) Rosen Inn @ Pointe 2014 Rosen Inn International 2009 Rosen Plaza 2006 Travelodge I Drive 2004 Howard Johnsons I Drive
teachx is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 19, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
CJC
Very Serious Dibber

We have booked our flights in October via travelplanners who are quoting hysterical prices to upgrade from economy classic to delight (£497 per person! ) outbound. Virgin wont talk to me direct as I didnt book direct therefore has anyone upgraded successfully at check in (gatwick)?
CJC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List