Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 25 Feb 17, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Beccleberry
Excited about Disney

Doesn't effect me but a few people who follow me may not know so I've retweeted a few even if It doesn't get picked up hopefully it'll at least spread the word to others!
Beccleberry is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 17, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post
nritchie2
Gone all Goofy

We are booked to stay at CBR in August this year, I had the email the other day but didn't think anything off it as we were also affected when the food courts at All-Stars Sports were closed a few years ago.

We spend most of the day in the parks, and eat in the parks anyway so I think as long as the pools are still open then we won't be too much affected.

If we can get the $75 a night then we will stay there, unfortunately work needs to take place at sometime and we will still have a magical holiday.
nritchie2 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 17, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post
papamouse
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by nritchie2 View Post
We are booked to stay at CBR in August this year, I had the email the other day but didn't think anything off it as we were also affected when the food courts at All-Stars Sports were closed a few years ago.

We spend most of the day in the parks, and eat in the parks anyway so I think as long as the pools are still open then we won't be too much affected.

If we can get the $75 a night then we will stay there, unfortunately work needs to take place at sometime and we will still have a magical holiday.
they are only offering $25 now! have been for 2 days...

check the main thread

2025 "Free Dining" Discounts Calculator Spreadsheet here:
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...php?p=15848077
papamouse is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 17, 02:20 PM  
Link to this Post
nritchie2
Gone all Goofy

Ah so they are, I'm on the phone to them now, have been in the queue for 20 minutes and will see what they say.

Currently a two hour wait to speak to someone though so, luckily I'm at work so just got the phone on speakerphone, nice relaxing Disney music
nritchie2 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 17, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
papamouse
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by nritchie2 View Post
Ah so they are, I'm on the phone to them now, have been in the queue for 20 minutes and will see what they say.

Currently a two hour wait to speak to someone though so, luckily I'm at work so just got the phone on speakerphone, nice relaxing Disney music
give it an hour and it will be on your nerves - especially Bees singing tale as old as time. 2.08 I got through and got £50 off my bill in advance.

they are still letting ppl move but only $25 measily dollars.

Was coming up with new playlist for the hold music

Should I stay or should I go (to POR)
Wrecking Ball
Islands In the Skip...

2025 "Free Dining" Discounts Calculator Spreadsheet here:
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...php?p=15848077
papamouse is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 17, 02:34 PM  
Link to this Post
nritchie2
Gone all Goofy

Im on 35 minutes and it's a small world! Didn't take long to get on my nerves!
Old 25 Feb 17, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
nritchie2
Gone all Goofy

and now I'm the bee's! Why are they giving money back for the phone call when its a free phone number?
Old 25 Feb 17, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Leyfy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Beccleberry View Post
Doesn't effect me but a few people who follow me may not know so I've retweeted a few even if It doesn't get picked up hopefully it'll at least spread the word to others!
Us too - a friend's daughter is caught up in this as due to stay at CRB.

Last year we stayed at the Boardwalk Inn during their refurb and I found it a bit weird being sat round the pool with workers everywhere, not to mention the noise! It wasn't very relaxing at points!

(then my OH ended up in hospital (not related!) but that's a different story so the refurb woes went out the window!)

I've tweeted too.
Leyfy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List