Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 10 Nov 18, 11:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Could be ibs and the shock of losing someone close, blood could just be a sore area. Temperature wouldnt be ibs though so if that continued I would get to the dr. I lost my mum in April and have had lots of stomach issuesmy dd does, my neice and my kids, we all have ibs caused by stress. Brain and stomach are linked, when I worry my tummy plays up. Hope you friend is on the mend soon x
Old 10 Nov 18, 11:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Irishlass
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Andybear View Post
I had Norovirus a couple of years ago. When I'd stopped throwing up my GP told me to drink flat coke (full sugar, not the diet variety) and eat plain pasta and plain chicken.
Yeah she's been doing the flat coke thing and started pasta tonight. Problem being is she's not being sick or even feels sick, it's just the other end. She had been doing well up until 7pm there and it seems to have stepped up a gear again, it always seems to start up at night time we've noticed. Hopefully she has a better night tonight as she's beginning to have doubts about going home tomorrow just in case.
Irishlass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 18, 11:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Irishlass
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
Could be ibs and the shock of losing someone close, blood could just be a sore area. Temperature wouldnt be ibs though so if that continued I would get to the dr. I lost my mum in April and have had lots of stomach issuesmy dd does, my neice and my kids, we all have ibs caused by stress. Brain and stomach are linked, when I worry my tummy plays up. Hope you friend is on the mend soon x
Hmm just read this to her and she's now googling to find out more about it. She's never had problems like this before and she's had some stressful times in the past, but I suppose there's a 1st time for everything.

She hasn't had a temp for 2 days now thankfully so we're hopefully moving forward lol
Irishlass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 18, 12:20 AM  
Link to this Post
jazzluvva
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Following... Hoping there's a positive outcome.
(both my Sons have IBD).
jazzluvva is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 18, 01:31 AM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Id wipe all surfaces everywhere in the house with a bleach solution so you don't pick it too
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 18, 01:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Irishlass
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by duchy View Post
Id wipe all surfaces everywhere in the house with a bleach solution so you don't pick it too
Oh don't worry I've been descretley doing it, although she's been very good and wiping the toilet handle, lid, taps etc down whenever she's finished
She just keeps apologising for using my wipes and being a nuisance where I'm telling her she's not. I'm just concerned for her as she's never sick, has no medical conditions etc so this is so out of the blue for her.
Old 11 Nov 18, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

I really hope she gets better soon. xx
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 18, 01:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Irishlass
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Well she's up and getting ready to go. No running last night or this morning so hopefully things ate getting better. She's just got really sore swollen lips from Her coldsores God love her.

We tried the marshmallows last night and she devoured them 😂 so thanks for that tip!

Once again thank you so much to all your words of wisdom, very much appreciated x
Old 11 Nov 18, 06:23 PM  
Link to this Post
top4
Imagineer

Mobile

I know when I had food poisoning in Kenya once we had to have a Dr out to me ,he recommended flat full sugar lemonade /coke ,it was so much better than water and settled my stomach...which unfortunately took a week for it to settle !
top4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List