Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 17 Jul 19, 11:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Rik666
Helping Minnie

Mobile Avengers/marvel shirts in parks.

I know there's the marvel part of universal, and that Disney now own avengers. So as my kids love avengers, and we are only visiting universal this year, does universal sell 'old' type marvel shirts or is guardians of the galaxy type stuff sold there too?
Or is it easily found around the stores on international drive?
Rik666 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 19, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
teachx
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Originally Posted by Rik666 View Post
I know there's the marvel part of universal, and that Disney now own avengers. So as my kids love avengers, and we are only visiting universal this year, does universal sell 'old' type marvel shirts or is guardians of the galaxy type stuff sold there too?
Can't say for sure about Marvel stuff at Universal, but know there is a large Marvel Store at Disney Springs which certainly carries a lot of Avengers and Shield stuff

Edit: Its in West Side, called Super Hero Headquarters next door to the Star Wars Galactic Outpost store

2023 Pop Century/Rosen LBV 2019 BC/Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2017 POR/Floridian Hotel & Suites 2016 Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2014(2) Rosen Inn @ Pointe 2014 Rosen Inn International 2009 Rosen Plaza 2006 Travelodge I Drive 2004 Howard Johnsons I Drive

Edited at 12:03 PM.
teachx is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 19, 12:03 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

It may be worth you taking a trip to an outlet mall with a Disney Character Warehouse. We visited the one in International Premium Outlets last October (there is also a branch in Vineland outlets) and there were quite a lot of Avenger t-shirts reduced there. My DD bought a really nice Black Widow t-shirt for around $10. Obviously stock changes quickly in an outlet so there is no guarantee there will be anything. They do sell Avengers clothing etc at Universal too, there is a big Superhero store in the Superhero Island part of the park. Disney parks also sell some Marvel merchandise too but not quite as much as Universal I feel.
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 19, 03:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Softy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Rik666 View Post
Disney own Marvel so you’ll only find merchandise relating to the rides at universal. Definitely hit the Disney outlets for some bargains. It’s pot luck what’s in there of course. It’ll be cheaper to get stuff here, rather than buy at Disney springs, if it’s just generic stuff you’re after.
Softy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 19, 03:55 PM  
Link to this Post
kirkdalewdw
Imagineer

Walmart and Target will sell stuff as well
kirkdalewdw is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 19, 09:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Rding
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

The last time we visited Universal there was a shop at the far end of the Marvel bit (with Hulk at your back) that sold Marvel t-shirts. It had some cool vintage type ones in with different characters like Dare devil and Venom.
Rding is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List