Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 21 Jul 19, 07:55 PM  
Link to this Post
pretty71
Apprentice Imagineer

Tell me everything I need to know about Aquatica

Hi Everyone,

We are planning to spend the day in Aquatica, what top tips do you have, what should we take, what should/shouldn't we do.
we would like to make the most of the day, do we get beds first then go for a wander?
Can we take in water is it absolutley no food/drink?
Any help would be gratefully received Thanks in advance
pretty71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 19, 04:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Tink Tina
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

I would suggest get there for opening with your swimwear already on, get beds, put any valuables in a locker and do as many rides as possible early on.

You can take drinks and snacks in with you.

Avoid weekends, we went early Saturday and when we left about 2 it was full to capacity and they weren’t letting anymore in.

Have a great day.
Old 22 Jul 19, 06:45 AM  
Link to this Post
pretty71
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tink Tina View Post
I would suggest get there for opening with your swimwear already on, get beds, put any valuables in a locker and do as many rides as possible early on.

You can take drinks and snacks in with you.

Avoid weekends, we went early Saturday and when we left about 2 it was full to capacity and they weren’t letting anymore in.

Have a great day.
Thanks so much for this, we will definately get there for opening. I didn't know you could take in drinks and snacks so this is great thanks.

I am going to try and look at a map and decide which rides we want to do so we can get them done...I am really looking forward to it
pretty71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 19, 08:47 AM  
Link to this Post
youre-nicked
VIP Dibber

We usually get a locker first then wander over to the kids area and get a bed there, we could then chill and watch the nippers from the comfort of the bed.

Its also fairly central there and a good place to explore from, fairly close to a mini food place, I've never taken food in so cant help you with that, we usually have a Denny's on the way and that keeps us going.
Old 22 Jul 19, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post
snowbelle
Imagineer

Have a quick check on the aquatica website they do have rules on drinks and snacks it’s fairly straightforward but I wouldn’t want you to have to waste any of it doesn’t meet their criteria .
snowbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 19, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Mobile

Not sure if you can take drinks and snacks in with you as we’ve never tried, but if you can I would do that or eat on idrive either before or after as the food there is the worst theme park food in Florida in our opinion! Good park though.
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 19, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post
stupet11
Imagineer

Mobile

Get there for opening. We arrived 30 mins after, only my did Rapids and wave pool. The lame lazy river even had huge cue. Volcano Bay much better queung system. Done with this park now, esp as SeaWorld was equally as bad.
2012 Fairfield Inn IDrive 2013 Highland Reserve 2014 Old Key West 2015 Old Key West / Fantasy World 2016 New York / Cypress Pointe 2016 Cane Island 2017 Old Key West 2018 Port Orleans Riverside 2019 Keys / Cruise / Rosen Inn IDrive 2022 Port Orleans Riverside 2023 Idrive / Cruise 2023 Universal Dockside
stupet11 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 19, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post
pretty71
Apprentice Imagineer

Thanks everyone, I think we are more than likely to get breakfast before and then last as long as possible

I saw today we can book parking before we go so I am going to do that too
Old 22 Jul 19, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Originally Posted by pretty71 View Post
Thanks everyone, I think we are more than likely to get breakfast before and then last as long as possible
That’s what we did last time - McDonalds breakfast to start the day!
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 19, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Ryles
Imagineer

Mobile

They are very strict on snacks. Only small packets of crisps etc not share sized bags. They’ll make you chuck them at bag check.