Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 21 Jul 19, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
bennyboy0751
VIP Dibber

Rabies alert Disney world

Hi Dibber just a word up disney world has a rabies alert for around epcot area for 60 days just becareful if dogs or cats or any mammal approach please

disneyfoodblog/2019/0...ampaign=buffer

Edited at 09:14 PM.
bennyboy0751 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 19, 01:21 AM  
Link to this Post
fredflintstone
Imagineer

fredflintstone's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by bennyboy0751 View Post
Hi Dibber just a word up disney world has a rabies alert for around epcot area for 60 days just becareful if dogs or cats or any mammal approach please

disneyfoodblog/2019/0...ampaign=buffer
Be interesting what happens with this thread as I posted that a feline cat was diagnosed with rabies in the parking lot of Epcot and for people to be careful, but the administrators must have decided it was inappropriate and seemed to have deleted it very quickly, despite the fact families with your children need to make sure their children do not approach strays at the moment for safety reasons.

Will be very disappointed if this thread is also deleted as people need to be aware as officially communicated.
fredflintstone is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 19, 03:32 AM  
Link to this Post
DonnaD
Imagineer

Mobile

People should not approach strays or wild animals here at ANY time. There is always a risk of rabies. Pets here should be vaccinated for it but even that should not be relied on.
Old 22 Jul 19, 06:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Stu
Imagineer

Stu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 324
Guidebook Photos: 485
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by fredflintstone View Post
Be interesting what happens with this thread as I posted that a feline cat was diagnosed with rabies in the parking lot of Epcot and for people to be careful, but the administrators must have decided it was inappropriate and seemed to have deleted it very quickly, despite the fact families with your children need to make sure their children do not approach strays at the moment for safety reasons.

Will be very disappointed if this thread is also deleted as people need to be aware as officially communicated.
That is incorrect, your thread was NOT deleted, it is here.

https://dibb.in/13949792

It was merged with an existing thread that had been posted earlier and was still active on the exact same topic.

Please do a search for your own posts if you cant find something rather than thinking we have deleted it.

Just click 'Show My Posts' either in the right column if on Desktop or from the top DIBB Menu if on Mobile. You can also look at your Profile page and click Statistics then 'Find all posts'.

Posts often get merged when the same topic is posted multiple times by different members on the same day.

Edited at 08:05 AM.
Stu is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 19, 06:52 AM  
Link to this Post
mike4scuba
VIP Dibber

mike4scuba's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Best to give Mickey and all the other characters a miss then

Edited at 06:55 AM.
mike4scuba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 19, 07:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Picklepuppy
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

I’ll be ok I’ve had my rabies vaccination 🤣🤣
Picklepuppy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 19, 03:18 PM  
Link to this Post
fredflintstone
Imagineer

fredflintstone's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Stu View Post
That is incorrect, your thread was NOT deleted, it is here.

https://dibb.in/13949792

It was merged with an existing thread that had been posted earlier and was still active on the exact same topic.

Please do a search for your own posts if you cant find something rather than thinking we have deleted it.

Just click 'Show My Posts' either in the right column if on Desktop or from the top DIBB Menu if on Mobile. You can also look at your Profile page and click Statistics then 'Find all posts'.

Posts often get merged when the same topic is posted multiple times by different members on the same day.
Did exactly as you suggested before posting so as not too get embarrased if it was around. Obviously missed it, so got embarassed anyway.

So my miss and sorry for casting doubt on the admins.
fredflintstone is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 19, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Picklepuppy View Post
I’ll be ok I’ve had my rabies vaccination 🤣🤣
That only buys you an extra day!
caj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List