Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 22 Nov 14, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post
cazspence
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile Complaints

What would be the best email address to send a complaint to about DLH, Just regarding several things before and during our stay. And also the fact that they never even respeonded to an email I sent a week before our stay. Not even an acknowledgment of receipt!
cazspence is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 14, 02:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Jen78
Imagineer

Look at the useful contacts sticky above, it has all the numbers and email addresses you will need.

I would send the same email to DLH and the customer services department at the same time
Jen78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 14, 02:53 PM  
Link to this Post
toffeecush1on
Imagineer

Originally Posted by cazspence View Post
What would be the best email address to send a complaint to about DLH, Just regarding several things before and during our stay. And also the fact that they never even respeonded to an email I sent a week before our stay. Not even an acknowledgment of receipt!
I have sent you a pm.

July/Aug 09 - Cumbrian Lakes Villa ~ Sept 10 - SSR
May 11 - SSR ~ Oct/Nov 11 - SSR
Aug/Sept 12 - OKW - DCL - HRH
June 13 - DCL - 7 Night Mediterranean Cruise ~ Christmas 13- Sandy Ridge Villa
May 14 - DCL - 9 Night Alaska Cruise ~ Sept 14 - DLRP ~ Dec 14 - DLRP
July 15 - DCL - 12 Night European Cruise
~ Sept 15 - DLRP
Feb/Mar 16 - SSR ~ May 16 - DCL - 7 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise
Christmas 16 - All Stars ~ April 17 - WDW -DCL - WBPC - Disneyland
toffeecush1on is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 14, 04:07 PM  
Link to this Post
cazspence
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Jen78 View Post
Look at the useful contacts sticky above, it has all the numbers and email addresses you will need.

I would send the same email to DLH and the customer services department at the same time
Yup done that already with no response. I checked back my emails to when I had contacted them last May and I got a reply the next day!
cazspence is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 14, 04:08 PM  
Link to this Post
cazspence
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by toffeecush1on View Post
I have sent you a pm.
Thanks I will do as you suggested on my return home. We are driving so don't get home till Sunday night.
Old 22 Nov 14, 04:11 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

if you are still at the resort caz, have you tried speaking to the manager of the hotel, or City Hall?
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 14, 04:42 PM  
Link to this Post
cazspence
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

We're back in uk now, We did to city hall and also spoke to hotel manager but both just basically shrugged thier shoulders. One im not sure there is anything I can do about happend as we were packing car up. I asked luggage guy to wait as we needed to make room in car first so my husband parked a bit away with the intention of moving nearer when we were ready. But he moved the trolley full of our luggage causing 2 bags to fall off and I heard a crack but thought nothing of it. Only discovered when we got to the tunnel last night to make a coffee while waiting he had smashed our brand new flask, broken the bottom of it off, dented the cup so it won't close, smashed our jar of coffee and my sons popcorn tub smashed and spilt all thru bag. Little things maybe but he did nothing about it apart from hurry to help us put out stuff in the car then gave us a gift of a bag with castle club water! I gave the ###### a €5 tip thinking he was being really helpful! He obviously just wanted rid of us!
Old 24 Nov 14, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post
byeo
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by cazspence View Post
We're back in uk now, We did to city hall and also spoke to hotel manager but both just basically shrugged thier shoulders. One im not sure there is anything I can do about happend as we were packing car up. I asked luggage guy to wait as we needed to make room in car first so my husband parked a bit away with the intention of moving nearer when we were ready. But he moved the trolley full of our luggage causing 2 bags to fall off and I heard a crack but thought nothing of it. Only discovered when we got to the tunnel last night to make a coffee while waiting he had smashed our brand new flask, broken the bottom of it off, dented the cup so it won't close, smashed our jar of coffee and my sons popcorn tub smashed and spilt all thru bag. Little things maybe but he did nothing about it apart from hurry to help us put out stuff in the car then gave us a gift of a bag with castle club water! I gave the ###### a €5 tip thinking he was being really helpful! He obviously just wanted rid of us!
Sorry to hear about that, we've just got back from 4 nights in DLP and had our fair share of poor service. Ranging from a free for all when meeting a character where people pushed in and saw them before us, only for us to be told that character is now going. We raised this issue to the CM who basically shrugged her shoulders and started speaking in broken English. To a really don't care attitude in the Plaza Gardens restaurant.

I've said it before after trips to DLP, I was not sure why but there was something "not quite right" with DLP, now I know it's just the way that some (not all) CM's are. Some have a real Ignorant, lazy don't give a... attitude which is not welcome in a Disney park. Next time we'll be saving up to go for two weeks... in Florida.
07' Disney's All-Star Music Resort
10' Disney's Coronado Springs Resort

Edited at 09:49 AM.
byeo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 14, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread