Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 16 Apr 21, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Triciamcl
VIP Dibber

Triciamcl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 8
We fly on the 1st hopefully

2010 DOUBLETREE RESORT
2011 DOUBLETREE RESORT
2012 DOUBLETREE RESORT
2015 POFQ, RPR and DOUBLETREE RESORT
2017 POFQ

2022 POFQ & Cabana Bay
Triciamcl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 21, 10:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Gasman66
Serious Dibber

2nd for us... fingers & toes crossed... had my first jab in Sept last year as part of Oxford/AZ trial (so might even have a booster this Sept, who knows ! ), Mrs G due 2nd jab in 3 weeks time..
Gasman66 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 21, 12:57 AM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

We fly October 19th. Feel positive about it looks like there’s a lot of us out there at the same time!
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 21, 05:40 AM  
Link to this Post
mushumadness
VIP Dibber

mushumadness's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Mobile

We are the 12th
And I don’t know how positive I am
Dh and I are due our second vaccine in a couple
Of weeks
But none of the kids will have had anything
And I worry we will have to pay a fortune in tests for six of us
mushumadness is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 21, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
jimmymc
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by princess allie View Post
We are going in October too 22nd for us, we have august as well, so hoping one of them at least, happens.
We fly 5 october to Orlando for 15 nights but also have a flight to Tampa in august staying in Clearwater for 11 nights!

Its just the two if us and we will be fully vaccinated so hopefully these trips will happen

Maureen
jimmymc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 21, 12:28 PM  
Link to this Post
ralphster
Proud to wear my Ears

1st for us hopefully, feeling more hopeful now
ralphster is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 21, 12:51 PM  
Link to this Post
booboochick
Getting to know the DIBB

Going October 16th, delayed From October 2020 which was moved to now and then again to October. I’m optimistic!
booboochick is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 21, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
snoopy
Getting to know the DIBB

Hi everyone!
We are re-booked for the 15th. I’m feeling positive for this October. Fingers crossed everything will be ok and we can finally get there. I’m very excited to be there during the anniversary and also Halloween. *thinks positive thoughts*
snoopy is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 21, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
jellybean
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 3
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Lots of positive thoughts today - we booked a villa! We got a bargain price on flights & hotel with BA but having spoke about it, we really love having a villa and with the kids it makes life so much easier. I'll speak to BA and see if we can change the hotel to a car instead but if not the deal was such a bargain price we'd have been happy to pay for it just to get the flights at that price with the current flexibility they're offering with pay dates & amendments.

We love having a drink in the hot tub after putting the kids to bed etc so we found a lovely Dibb villa and booked it. Now i'm super excited!

Has anyone else got little kids and hoping to be going in October? How are you feeling about the potential masks on the flight? I don't think masks will be required outdoors at disney by October, maybe indoors but thats ok. But the mask mandate for kids on the flight is the only thing really holding me back from getting excited that we will actually get to go
Our family - Oct 2010 // Sep 2012 - Our amazing WDW Wedding & Honeymoon ~ OKW, DCL & POP // Oct 2014 - Taking the baby for the 1st time! ~ OKW -- Trip Index // March 2017 - 5 toddlers do disney! // Nov 18 - DLP! // Oct 2021 - COVID stole our WDW return // June 22 DLP Finally
jellybean is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 21, 10:40 PM  
Link to this Post
jenna288
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by jellybean View Post
Lots of positive thoughts today - we booked a villa! We got a bargain price on flights & hotel with BA but having spoke about it, we really love having a villa and with the kids it makes life so much easier. I'll speak to BA and see if we can change the hotel to a car instead but if not the deal was such a bargain price we'd have been happy to pay for it just to get the flights at that price with the current flexibility they're offering with pay dates & amendments.

We love having a drink in the hot tub after putting the kids to bed etc so we found a lovely Dibb villa and booked it. Now i'm super excited!

Has anyone else got little kids and hoping to be going in October? How are you feeling about the potential masks on the flight? I don't think masks will be required outdoors at disney by October, maybe indoors but thats ok. But the mask mandate for kids on the flight is the only thing really holding me back from getting excited that we will actually get to go
I really need to get a villa booked. Got disney hotel for 2 nights, flights and car booked. Not too concerned about masks on flights but my youngest is 8 and is really chilled out so not too worried. If DD1 was not 11 and well used to wearing a mask then that would bother me because she's not so chilled out! Hopefully mask on flights policies will ease further by Oct, esp if we're all being tested before hand
WDW and Universal August 2022
NY and WDW March 2024
jenna288 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List