Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 20 Apr 21, 10:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Gull
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Scotsmomma2 View Post
I'll stick with Windy Wilson's forecasts, he's a weatherman,no a ********** clairvoyant.😁
I follow him too 😄
Gull is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 21, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Gasman66
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Gull View Post
So where does southern England start ? And will they be happy and welcoming to all us, pasty with a hint of blue skin toned folk, looking for sun 😂 ?

If you draw a straight line either side of Birmingham from the west coast of Wales to the east coast by Great Yarmouth anything below is "They Down South" and above it is "Them Up North"...
Gasman66 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 21, 08:16 AM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gasman66 View Post
If you draw a straight line either side of Birmingham from the west coast of Wales to the east coast by Great Yarmouth anything below is "They Down South" and above it is "Them Up North"...
For me once I get to Birmingham from the M40 or M1 then that is where Northern people live and have strange accents.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 21, 11:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinygog
slightly serious Dibber

I am hoping the sun will soon make an appearance. This time last year I was sunbathing in the garden and had a fan on every night as it was so hot.

WDW: 2002, 2004 & 2008
DLP: 2014, 2015 (Xmas), 2017 (Xmas) & 2018
Tinygog is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 21, 11:54 AM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tinygog View Post
I am hoping the sun will soon make an appearance. This time last year I was sunbathing in the garden and had a fan on every night as it was so hot.
If you live in south England then you can expect some lovely weather from mid May.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 21, 12:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinygog
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
If you live in south England then you can expect some lovely weather from mid May.
I'm in Kent so that's good. I've got about 3 weeks to lose a stone so I can enjoy the BBQ's and beer.

Losing weight before good weather - reminds me of everytime I'm getting ready to go Florida.

WDW: 2002, 2004 & 2008
DLP: 2014, 2015 (Xmas), 2017 (Xmas) & 2018
Tinygog is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 21, 12:16 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tinygog View Post
I'm in Kent so that's good. I've got about 3 weeks to lose a stone so I can enjoy the BBQ's and beer.

Losing weight before good weather - reminds me of everytime I'm getting ready to go Florida.
Good luck with your weight loss but please remember to put plenty of sunscreen on in Kent (northern people won't need it).
Old 21 Apr 21, 01:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Elmhurst 5
Apprentice Imagineer

That's some very good news from your 'white bearded man' here in Hampshire is cloudy/sunny and a cold wind again. So roll on the sunshine, just might make me get my garden tidied up. Thanks MH for your dreamy forcast.
Elmhurst 5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List