Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 5 May 21, 08:10 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by cornishfrogboy View Post
I think that unless somebody creates designer socks with a separate big toe, then I must regrettably give this one a miss. I only wear Reefs from April to October when not at work and the tow bar will get in the way.

Otherwise...
Don’t let that stop you. Exhibit A, DH lounging poolside...

Anything anyone has to say about this, don’t worry, it’s already been said
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 21, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

If my plea can stop one man from the UK to not walk around Disney or universal parks wearing long socks with shorts then I feel my thread has been worthwhile.

Thank you
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 21, 08:38 AM  
Link to this Post
JAF
Imagineer

Worse still we had a friend who wore his black socks (wore dark suit for work) with sandals and shorts which is an even worse look.
JAF is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 21, 08:43 AM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

as someone who wears shorts from (generally) april to october, i disagree that socks and shorts are a no-no.

shorts and *long* socks, sure, but the main no-no is socks and sandals/open toed shoes.

unless i'm hanging around the house, or only wearing shoes for a very short period of time, i cant really wear shoes without socks anyway
wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 21, 08:44 AM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JAF View Post
Worse still we had a friend who wore his black socks (wore dark suit for work) with sandals and shorts which is an even worse look.
That is awful and I would refuse to be seen in public with anyone who acts in such an unacceptable way.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 21, 08:47 AM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

At least this chaps pants match his socks colour (I thought I would gve the DOGs a treat):

Old 5 May 21, 08:55 AM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

I’ve just had to zoom in on him (his face! ) as he looks suspiciously like a guy from our tennis club. 😮
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 21, 09:14 AM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by marypoppins38 View Post
I’ve just had to zoom in on him (his face! ) as he looks suspiciously like a guy from our tennis club. 😮
And is it? 😂
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 21, 09:46 AM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Originally Posted by EssexSue View Post
And is it? 😂
😂😂No I don’t think so.
However I will never be able to look him in the eye again when he asks ‘can you throw my balls over’ when they have accidentally rolled onto our court.🧐🤣
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 21, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post
enjibenji
Imagineer

enjibenji's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you've made my day
enjibenji is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List