Link to this Post
°o°-Hannah-°o°
Imagineer

°o°-Hannah-°o°'s Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 17
Guidebook Reviews: 1
UK summer rentals - have you got availability?

We have a villa rental section, so I wondered if we should have a UK rentals section too.

As our summer holiday plans are cancelled, we’ve been looking for something in the UK to get our boys away after such a rotten year. However, so far I’ve been unable to find any suitable availability anywhere.

If you are a UK holiday home owner, do you have availability in the summer holidays?
Old 13 Jun 21, 08:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

Originally Posted by °o°-Hannah-°o° View Post
We have a villa rental section, so I wondered if we should have a UK rentals section too.

As our summer holiday plans are cancelled, we’ve been looking for something in the UK to get our boys away after such a rotten year. However, so far I’ve been unable to find any suitable availability anywhere.

If you are a UK holiday home owner, do you have availability in the summer holidays?
Hannah, have you tried air B and B? You can use their flexible search and + or - a few days and sometimes it brings up something, we found a four night holiday in august this way, we didn’t expect anything other than full weeks during school holidays, good luck, hope you find something soon x
Loulou127 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 21, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Tweety1
Imagineer

I just cancelled a few nights in Edinburgh in August in a Harry Potter themed accommodation(I had 2 bookings so going in July) if that helps anyone
Old 14 Jun 21, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Bee happy
VIP Dibber

Bee happy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We are in same position,have Florida booked for 31st July. It's my son's birthday and we were celebrating our 20th anniversary there. We cannot find any availability for anything suitable for us in Wales or just outside. We are stuck with dates, I can't even find a campsite. I've looke at caravans, apartments, motor homes, houses there's just nothing suitable. The only ones with availability were around £4k for 4 night stay 😢
Old 15 Jun 21, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post
saratogajan
Apprentice Imagineer

We’re currently in Elie, fife booked through east fife holiday homes.co.U.K. It’s absolutely beautiful, lovely beaches and they’ve plenty of availability for English school hols. It’s about an hour from Edinburgh
saratogajan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 21, 08:05 AM  
Link to this Post
°o°-Hannah-°o°
Imagineer

°o°-Hannah-°o°'s Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 17
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by saratogajan View Post
We’re currently in Elie, fife booked through east fife holiday homes.co.U.K. It’s absolutely beautiful, lovely beaches and they’ve plenty of availability for English school hols. It’s about an hour from Edinburgh
This would have been ideal for us as it’s only a couple of hours drive but I can’t find a single property sleeping 4 and a dog during the holidays 😢
Old 16 Jun 21, 08:19 AM  
Link to this Post
saratogajan
Apprentice Imagineer

Oh that’s a shame. We’re here with our 3 dogs now. It’s great on the coastal path.
saratogajan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 21, 08:34 AM  
Link to this Post
saratogajan
Apprentice Imagineer

There’s 5 available towards the end of august (week before bank hol) still with pets. I’ve just had a look as was available last night.
Old 16 Jun 21, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
steel1203
Excited about Disney

I have stayed at various locations in Scotland with the company Solid Luxury and they are fantastic quality and dog friendly - highly recommended and worth looking at their site
solidluxury/

Edited at 10:35 AM. Reason: Adding link
steel1203 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 21, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Reunion
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Good luck - we have 2 UK holiday rental apartments on the South Coast but both have been booked May to September for several months. There are quite a few 'local' holiday rental agents who operate in a specific area - sometimes they will be able to help with unadvertised gaps in bookings. For example, between May half term and mid-September our minimum term is 7 nights - but if there are shorter gaps they will not show up on AirBnB / TripAdvisor etc - but they will fill them if someone enquires directly. Our MC is Quay Holiday in Poole - but there are lots of others who operate the same model in other parts of the country.
Reunion is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List