Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 19 Jun 21, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
delboybloomer
Getting Excited

11th august for us.

Still in but only just. Making ADR’s you don’t think you’ll use is surreal!
November 2013 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
Aug 2008 & Dec 2009 - Best Western lakeside,
delboybloomer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 21, 12:41 PM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by delboybloomer View Post
11th august for us.

Still in but only just. Making ADR’s you don’t think you’ll use is surreal!
We are the 11th too but LAX so I think we are less at risk of being cancelled too early, it’ll only be if restrictions aren’t lifted for US entry.. possibly !
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 21, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Latics
Apprentice Imagineer

Latics's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Hoping for some positive news next week , ADR time soon , too many places and so little time !
Latics is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 21, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Whoppery5k
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Need some positive news soon, we are cutting it very close.
I never thought the day that first jab went in to the 1st arm back in early December we would be in this situation... Not knowing if we are going or not.

It's been a complete train wreck.

Talking about Trains, I'm on one now and it's rammed, not a spare seat and dozens of people standing up.
But it's do dangerous to go abroad 🤣
Whoppery5k is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 21, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post
SnowWhite
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Whoppery5k View Post
Need some positive news soon, we are cutting it very close.
I never thought the day that first jab went in to the 1st arm back in early December we would be in this situation... Not knowing if we are going or not.

It's been a complete train wreck.

Talking about Trains, I'm on one now and it's rammed, not a spare seat and dozens of people standing up.
But it's do dangerous to go abroad 🤣
Had to say your train comment had me really chuckling but didn't want to 'like' with cos I totally agree with your previous comments
SnowWhite is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 21, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post
tootsie rolls
Imagineer

tootsie rolls's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
This is all such utter nonsense now and my daughter informed me that parents will not be able to attend sports day this year , for god sake he is five missed out on his first nativity , but thousands can attend football matches but one parent is not allowed to see there child participate , I feel so angry ,down, and trapped 😡
Linfields April 1999,Westridge April 2002,Indian ridge April 2005,Hampton lakes June 2008,Westridge June 2010,Sunset lakes sept 2012,Rosen inn point Nov 2014,Residence inn may 2016,Hampton lakes may 2018
tootsie rolls is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 21, 02:46 PM  
Link to this Post
lme30005
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by tootsie rolls View Post
This is all such utter nonsense now and my daughter informed me that parents will not be able to attend sports day this year , for god sake he is five missed out on his first nativity , but thousands can attend football matches but one parent is not allowed to see there child participate , I feel so angry ,down, and trapped 😡
I agree, so many kids missing out again. My daughter leaving Year 6 so missing a party, leavers assembly, sports day, transition day to new school. All events that won't happen again and another year lost. Apparently the British Grand Prix has been given the go ahead with 140,000 people. Makes me so angry
lme30005 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 21, 02:49 PM  
Link to this Post
tootsie rolls
Imagineer

tootsie rolls's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by lme30005 View Post
I agree, so many kids missing out again. My daughter leaving Year 6 so missing a party, leavers assembly, sports day, transition day to new school. All events that won't happen again and another year lost. Apparently the British Grand Prix has been given the go ahead with 140,000 people. Makes me so angry
The worse thing is we’re in such a strange situation and there’s nothing we can do about it I feel like standing outside and just screaming I want my life back , maybe I’m just going stir crazy 😜
Linfields April 1999,Westridge April 2002,Indian ridge April 2005,Hampton lakes June 2008,Westridge June 2010,Sunset lakes sept 2012,Rosen inn point Nov 2014,Residence inn may 2016,Hampton lakes may 2018
tootsie rolls is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 21, 03:01 PM  
Link to this Post
lme30005
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by tootsie rolls View Post
The worse thing is we’re in such a strange situation and there’s nothing we can do about it I feel like standing outside and just screaming I want my life back , maybe I’m just going stir crazy 😜
It's the hypocrisy I can't stand now, from the G7 to these sporting events taking part in the name of the 'Events Research Programme'. More than happy for them to go ahead as I want to get back to normal, but it can't be one rule for them and one for the rest. All about the money, money, money!
lme30005 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 21, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post
mandydoid
Proud to wear my Ears

13th August, 1 month ago I was so positive it would go ahead, very doubtful now but our balances aren't due till mid to late July so looks like we're going to ride this wave of uncertainty for another month :/

Edited at 03:28 PM.
mandydoid is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List