Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 3 May 21, 10:31 AM  
Link to this Post
meggy
Imagineer

meggy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Tan Luxe - any good?

I am the one who can sit outside in the sun all day - other than if they burn and turn red - my legs stay lilly white

I have been watching QVC and they are promoting Tan Luxe - supposed to be be easy - does not smell like biscuit - does not need long to dry and does not transfer onto sheets.

Sounds too good to be true?

I did purchase a Dove "Summer revived" lotion the other day which I am yet to try - but the promise of no wait to dry / smell and no transfer onto sheets is luring me in.

Over to you
meggy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 21, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Holiday time
Serious Dibber

Sorry absolutely no idea but as a fellow lady with the ‘milk bottle’ legs 😉 I thought I would give you a bump up the page. Hopefully someone more knowledgable will be along shortly with an answer 😊
Holiday time is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 21, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

I’m not sure if this will help you, but I use just for men control GX shampoo which gradually blends in grey hairs on my head. Perhaps if you applied this to your white legs it might help them turn brown.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 21, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Robyn89
Imagineer

Tropic do a lovely range for tanning. I can’t remember the names of them (sorry). There is one that you apply the day you want to go out and it just gives you a lovely glow - it’s not like traditional tan though, so it will wash off in the shower.

It’s very forgiving though and means you don’t need to do a load of exfoliating and other prep the night before. Really good for spontaneous good British weather when you decide you might want to wear a dress or shorts 😂

Then they have an overnight tanner and I’ve found that doesn’t smell like biscuits and goes on really lovely with the mitt they provide. I’m similar to you - very very pale so if I bodge a tan it sticks out a mile, and I’ve found for someone who doesn’t tan very often, it’s perfect for a relative amateur like me 😂
Robyn89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 21, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
shona
Apprentice Imagineer

I use the tan luxe drops and get on very well with it. I like being able to control the colour. However reading reviews others still get the biscuit smell, so this may be down to personal chemistry. They do a 30 day try and you can return so might be worth trying.
shona is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 21, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
I use the tan luxe butter which is a gradual tan .

I really like , gives a nice colour which lasts well.

It does have a slight smell , not as strong as others I’ve used though .
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 21, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
SHREKS OTHER1/2
Imagineer

SHREKS OTHER1/2's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Love it .I bought it after seeing a friend glowing Mid Winter .. Very Easy to Apply and natural looking but still take note ..Moisturise Knees and Elbows otherwise it still does a David Dickinson on them
05,07,09 Sandy Ridge 11 LA,Vegas,SF 12Miami,Sandy Ridge,AMI 13 Vegas 13 Miami,Disney,AMI,KeyWest 14 Memphis,New Orleans,AMI 15 West Caribbean Cruise & Keys 15 Miami, East Caribbean Cruise & AMI 16 Orlando & West Caribbean Cruise, 16 Barbados,17 MSC Caribbean Cruise AMI,17Georgia,Carolina,Orlando & AMI 18 Vegas ,LA & Palm Springs,18 NewYork,Arkansas ,Dallas 19 Barbados Cruise 19 Florida 20 Vegas,LA& Hawaii 20 Arkansas
SHREKS OTHER1/2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 21, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
mollybogle
Apprentice Imagineer

Tan luxe is my favourite fake tan, it’s so easy to use and gives a nice colour. I do tend to tan quite easy anyway. QVC have some great deals on it.