Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 22 Aug 18, 06:28 PM  
Link to this Post
EatandPlay
Apprentice Imagineer
- DIBB Advertiser -

Affordable options along I-Drive include Denny's, Chili's, Friendly's, Millers (especially at lunch - $5.99 and $6.99 specials daily), Applebee's, Pizza Hut, Village Inn. You can also get a really nice meal that is surprisingly affordable, at Carrabba's.
Old 22 Aug 18, 10:58 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Mobile

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
NYPD is a lot better than Pizza Hut also- I take it you went to the one next to Publix at Vista Cay? I am still in shock at the Pizza Hut bill...
We went to metro west one 10 mins north of universal. We did vista cay one last time. They are much the same. Thought process was metro west would be quieter as it’s further from tourist areas and we were headed to north I drive premium outlets after. Both are same 10 min drive from Aventura hotel. We like both have been to nypd 4 or 5 times now and always been very good.
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 18, 02:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Formularog
Trainee Dibber

Should know better really with the pizza we stopped at Vista day a few years back and ate at nypd quite a lot as just a walk across the car park, did pizza hut as was within walking distance of avanti but wish I had drove to universal boulevard, cus as others have said nypd is very nice and a lot cheaper than pizza hut, will know better next time! Just a question re where to go fkr quick breakfasts as getting a little bored with Dennys and McDonalds?

Edited at 02:04 AM.
Formularog is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 18, 02:29 AM  
Link to this Post
keith1973
Imagineer

IHOP is good and cheap
Old 23 Aug 18, 03:07 AM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Mobile

Originally Posted by Formularog View Post
Should know better really with the pizza we stopped at Vista day a few years back and ate at nypd quite a lot as just a walk across the car park, did pizza hut as was within walking distance of avanti but wish I had drove to universal boulevard, cus as others have said nypd is very nice and a lot cheaper than pizza hut, will know better next time! Just a question re where to go fkr quick breakfasts as getting a little bored with Dennys and McDonalds?
Wawa was 2 breakfast sandwiches for $3. Not tried them though. One on sand lake road near I drive.
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 18, 09:12 AM  
Link to this Post
°o°-Hannah-°o°
Imagineer

°o°-Hannah-°o°'s Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 17
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Formularog View Post
Just a question re where to go fkr quick breakfasts as getting a little bored with Dennys and McDonalds?
Cracker Barrel and IHOP are great for breakfast
Old 23 Aug 18, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Leicesterlass
Trainee Dibber

Mobile

We shared at Panda Express last night. We got 2 of the 3 entree trays, one with chow mein and the other with fried rice. With 4 spring rolls and 2 drinks it was around 30 dollars and was absolutely lovely x
Leicesterlass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 18, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
If you can eat earlier, say 4pm, you can catch the lunch menu prices, but they often bring out the evening menu food too. Places like Village Inn do huge portions, you could have breakfast and not need to eat again until late. Just have drinks or an ice cream during the day.
Olive Garden do salads and bread thrown in, so you can fill up easily. Millers ale house was very reasonable and decent meals. Panera Bread is nice for a soup and roll, very tasty and filling again.
Old 23 Aug 18, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Mobile

I spent about $100 a day for two adults and 2 kids this year inside Disney onsite. This includes getting some shopping in via Instacart, eating a lot of quick serve, a lot of which was very good, a few carefully selected table service, Landry's card, taking sandwiches for lunch, taking drinks in. No need to spend a fortune. I'm DVC, I've done many of the restaurants numerous times, this way is more relaxed. If I'd paid for dining plan I'd have spent 3x this.
Old 23 Aug 18, 10:38 PM  
Link to this Post
braby
Serious Dibber

Denny’a in Lake Buena Vista gives you money off dinner if you have breakfast there. Golden Coral on I-Drive is OK, sure we paid about $45 for 2 ad 1 ch last week.
braby is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List