Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 26 Aug 13, 03:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Toryn
Imagineer

Ours was Orlando ticket deals ordered on Wednesday afternoon got them Friday morning at the same rate as the cheapest advertised Got $ 10 planet Hollywood voucher and a premium outlet voucher very pleased with the service added an eat and play card as an after thought and it came with our universal tickets
Toryn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 13, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
bumfield007
Earning My Ears

Attraction Tickets Direct said it was in their terms and conditions that if they price matched then tickets had to be purchased in full straight away. And i was speanding £2200
bumfield007 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 13, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi, Ive spent hours looking to work out the cheapest option and for us park-tickets.com was the cheapest, by £100 compared to some sites. They are very promt in posting and we have never had any problems with them. We have used them for our last 3 trips
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 13, 02:09 PM  
Link to this Post
coggie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by *kate* View Post
Hey there

We have always bought our tickets through our travel agent in the past, but I am really trying to save money on next year's holiday by DIY on everything.

I've looked at the usual ticket sites (ie Floridatix, American Attractions etc) but the tickets I want (disney + Florida flex ticket) are priced the same as going through the travel agent.

Am I missing something? If there's no significant discount, then I might as well go through the TA and get someone else to do the hard work for me.

Also, if I AM missing something (which I probably am! ), where is the best site to get tix from please?

Many thanks

kate x
Just worth looking at Universal and seaworld tickets separately as they could work out cheaper than the flex ticket
coggie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 13, 02:45 PM  
Link to this Post
loves_disney
Imagineer

loves_disney's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 6
we used florida escapes and they were the cheapest, they are currently £10 cheaper than ATD for disney tickets 2014.
Old 27 Aug 13, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Iloveorlando
Very Serious Dibber

Are there any site that sell the MYW tickets?
August 2006 - Villa @ Sunset Lakes
July 2014 - Villa @ Tuscan Ridge
Sept 2016 - Disney's Beach Club & Thousand Oaks Villa
Iloveorlando is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 13, 11:17 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by bumfield007 View Post
Attraction Tickets Direct said it was in their terms and conditions that if they price matched then tickets had to be purchased in full straight away. And i was speanding £2200
Maybe I was just lucky?

I would suggest to anyone else that they quote The Dibb and tell them other Dibbers had the deposit option and a price match.
Old 28 Aug 13, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post
wolf359
Trying for More Ears

I maybe having a dense moment but I can't find the 7 or 14 day ultimate tickets anywhere on park-tickets.com. Their combo packs seem to be based around the myw 4 day base tickets
wolf359 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 13, 11:34 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by essexmate View Post
We got a price match from ATD and also got to keep the freebies like air boat ride and were able to still only pay £10 deposit per person.
Where did you get the original quote from please?
Old 28 Aug 13, 11:45 PM  
Link to this Post
coggie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by wolf359 View Post
I maybe having a dense moment but I can't find the 7 or 14 day ultimate tickets anywhere on park-tickets.com. Their combo packs seem to be based around the myw 4 day base tickets
Think they call it by a different name..the Disney & day ultimate is probably the same as this

park-tickets/disney-p...ay-expiry.aspx
coggie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread