Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 25 Nov 14, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
*kate*
Excited about Disney

Is there one ticket that covers these parks or what's the best combo?

We want to visit:

Univeral Studios
Universal IOA
Disney parks (Epcot, MK, AK, Hollywood Studios etc)
Waterparks (Aquatica, Typhoon Lagoon, Blizzard Beach)
Seaworld.

I've seen the Disney Magic ticket on Floridatix which appears to cover these parks, but is there a better (cheaper!) way? Or a better site to book tickets on?

thank you
*kate* is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 14, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
giddy kipper
slightly serious Dibber

I've also used florida tix and bought the ultimate all singing - all dancing tickets. Think it was £448 per person

giddy kipper
giddy kipper is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 14, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Big Jim
Very Serious Dibber

You can buy an "ultimate" ticket (called a variety of names depending on which company you use) for around £450 last time we bought it. This sounds like a hell of a lot of money but if you are going to really hit all the parks, it can work out quite good value, as you can go in and out of them all as many times as you like. There are so many different combinations though so I would suggest looking on one of the agency sites and working out what's best for you. We bought a flex ticket last time for a couple of hundred but that didn't give us access to Disney, which we didn't think we were bothered about until we got there! With gate prices in the $100/visit region, it soon shoots up making the ultimate quite a good deal after all.
Big Jim is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 14, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
*kate*
Excited about Disney

That's great advice thank you.

So is floridatix acknowledged as the best ticket site?
*kate* is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 14, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Big Jim
Very Serious Dibber

We've also used them and Orlando Attractions. However, I saved park-tickets.com in my favourites as one to check next time because people were saying how competitive they were. Haven't tried yet but could be worth a look?
Big Jim is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 14, 07:18 AM  
Link to this Post

I bought mine from Attraction tickets direct... They do a variety of Combo tickets, and have a quick view thing where you can compare what ticket covers what parks... I had the cheapest combo without the Seaworld/Busch/Aquatica etc as i had booked Discovery cove and they come with that so didnt want to be paying twice for them!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 14, 04:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
There isn't one ticket that covers all those parks.

However, there are often combos or bundles of tickets that cover those parks.

You'll probably want a combo including a Universal 2-Park ticket, Disney Ultimate ticket and a Seaworld/Aquatica ticket.

For Disney, if you know how many days you'll visit the Disney parks, you could save a little money by buying Magic Your Way tickets.

Originally Posted by *kate* View Post
So is floridatix acknowledged as the best ticket site?
Depends on who you ask.

The Magic Combo at FloridaTix costs £478 for 2015.

FloridaEscapes does a similar combo - called the Orlando Multiticket - for £471 for 2015. And they currently have a 2% discount offer, so the price will be closer to £462.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 14, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
daisymae
Imagineer

We bought the Freedom ticket which covered all these parks we were £480 with ATD it also gives you Busch Gardens with the seaworld. It is actually 3 different tickets 14 days each Disney, Universal/IOA and Seaworld which includes Busch Gardens and Aquatica. We also did all of them except typhoon lagoon including magic kingdom 3 times.
daisymae is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 14, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread