Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 28 May 21, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

Changes to annual pass bookings

It's been announced that AP holders can only hold bookings for 3 days at any one time. A bit rubbish if you're visiting for 4 nights... once you've used you first, you can then book the '4th' and so on. Which in theory is okay, but if they're full, you're in DLP with no park.

The passes are going to be extended for 60 days, or you can, apparently, cancel and request a refund.

X

Edit: That's 3 in total at any one time, consecutive or not.
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 21, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Interesting! We had given up on our APs, they were due to end 29 Sep and due to various issues we wouldn't be able to get there within that time. So we caved in and booked a package for mid-November. Which should now be covered by our APs! That is good news.

The 3 days is a bit rubbish. Will have to check out what times we can book flights for, and plan accordingly.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 21, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
jadepansy459
slightly serious Dibber

Interesting ! Thanks for posting this. I'm assuming the cancel /request a refund option will only be available to you if you can't manage to get a park reservation.
I've previously tried to cancel and get a refund but wonder if this changes things...
I also gave up and booked a package for mid November so this will literally mean I miss the expiration by a week or so! But we booked 5 nights so this could be an issue for us with the park bookings.
jadepansy459 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 21, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

Update!

This is coming from DLPReport, who are usual very accurate.

If you've booked a night in a Disney hotel, you're exempt from the rule, you don't need to book the days, you just need to show your AP and your hotel easy pass, which is just your room key nowadays, isn't it?

I'd confirm the 'not booking park days' directly with Disney tho, just in case! X
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 21, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by jadepansy459 View Post
I also gave up and booked a package for mid November so this will literally mean I miss the expiration by a week or so!
Any chance you could change your dates? If not, might it be worth you getting on the phone to them and asking for a little bit more time? After all, most AP holders are local, I'm sure they would understand you can't just nip over from the UK whenever you like.
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 21, 06:31 AM  
Link to this Post
jadepansy459
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
Any chance you could change your dates? If not, might it be worth you getting on the phone to them and asking for a little bit more time? After all, most AP holders are local, I'm sure they would understand you can't just nip over from the UK whenever you like.
After doing a bit more reading I think it is just covered under a 60 day extension which makes me think I could cancel my hotel & tix package and re book the hotel seperately on its own (Cheyenne). As that is a Disney hotel I'm wondering if that automatically gets us entry ? Despite it not being booked as a hotel & tix package do they mean a hotel only booking gurnatees entry without reservation.
jadepansy459 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 21, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

I think so. We are planning to phone up the AP booking line next week to book through them. Our existing booking is with Walt Disney Travel Company not DLP, so I don’t think we can just amend it.

Don’t forget with AP you also get a discount on the hotel, so it’s not just a matter of not needing to pay for the tickets. Last time we tried to book Cheyenne it was 40% discount for AP holders.