Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 7 Feb 20, 09:52 AM  
Link to this Post
tomjoe
Excited about Disney

Question travel agents for Las Vagas

Can anyone recommend any good travel agents please or is Vagas best done DIY ?

I've checked Virgin and TUI, both look really expensive

I was hoping to fly direct from Manchester early to mid June.
Old 7 Feb 20, 12:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I haven’t used a travel agent in years so can’t help there but Vegas is quite straightforward and very easy to book DIY
I think DIY gives you the chance to negotiate rates yourself and choose your room etc
Booking yourself also allows you to monitor rates and offers so you can rebook and cancel if it suits (subject to the terms obviously)
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 20, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post
hilz22
Imagineer

We have booked with virgin for this years trip, i priced up with kenwood travel and doing so independently. Virgin were £100 ish more expensive than diy and kenwood travel about £30 cheaper. I decided to go with virgin as the customer service in the shop is amazing and having been stung last year by booking on line i decided to book with virgin.
We fly 15th June PE from heathrow staying at The Ventian with a Mustang for £2800. Hope that helps.

'Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do' -just saying
hilz22 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 20, 04:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Lell
Imagineer

Lell's Reviews
We normally do DIY but we got a fab price with Expedia a couple of years ago staying at Bellagio
DLP (Disney Explorers) Sep 2004, DLP (Sequoia Lodge) Sep 2007, Disney CSR/Universal RPR Oct 2010, Disney AKL Oct 2012, Doubletree by Hilton at Seaworld Oct 2014, West Coast Road Trip 2017, Florida Road Trip 2018, West Coast Road Trip 2019, East Coast/Canada Road trip 2022, National Parks Road Trip 2023
Lell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 20, 06:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber

We do it ourselves, however I did get a great flight and hotel price from BA a few years ago and booked this. It’s worth looking at their flight plus hotel/car options.
Sandraoh40 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 20, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
pzizzle
Proud to wear my Ears

I used Trail Finders this time around for my California trip, I priced it all myself at home so I have a rough figure and then popped into my local Trail Finders and they were great. Worked out the same price as I had but with Premium flights and Some Attraction tickets so better for me in the end.
pzizzle is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 20, 03:23 PM  
Link to this Post
thefourDs
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

British Airways I found to be a lot cheaper than Virgin on packages. Same dates and hotel for our trip this year came out over £1000 cheaper with BA so we booked through them.
We booked florida through then a couple of years back and had no troubles.
thefourDs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 20, 12:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkermom
Apprentice Imagineer

In 20+ trips to Vegas only once have we used a travel agent (air tours a long long time ago) we love the flexibility and price of booking DIY.
Old 12 Feb 20, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
tomjoe
Excited about Disney

Thank you all, just an up date, finally booked with Virgin, did me a great deal
Old 12 Feb 20, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Originally Posted by tomjoe View Post
Thank you all, just an up date, finally booked with Virgin, did me a great deal
Have a great time!
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List