Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 28 Apr 21, 05:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Twinniemum
Very Serious Dibber

Are your May Holidays still going ahead?

I saw one poster saying their May holiday was cancelled by Virgin Holidays and a few suggesting the flights were being consolidated.

I know a good few people were aiming for their May holidays still, are you all still going, no cancellations?
Twinniemum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 21, 05:17 PM  
Link to this Post
shelle
Apprentice Imagineer

We've moved to Miami flights. I very much doubt we will be able to travel but I've got nothing to lose. We'll just reschedule once both governments confirm plans for travel.
shelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 21, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Woohoobb
Excited about Disney

Still waiting for them to cancel our 17th. We know it’s been cancelled but they won’t tell us officially 🙄 annoying as I want a refund and book elsewhere!
Woohoobb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 21, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Manc_Chris
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Woohoobb View Post
Still waiting for them to cancel our 17th. We know it’s been cancelled but they won’t tell us officially 🙄 annoying as I want a refund and book elsewhere!
We're the same, flight-only on 19th May. Hoping to hear the flight's cancelled in the next week or so, get a refund then book with Aer Lingus.
Jul '95: Kissimmee/Keys Oct '96/Oct '97/Aug '05/Oct '07: Kissimmee. May '98: Kissimmee Oct '01: RotondaOct 2012:Kissimmee/Anna Maria IslandSep '14: Davenport/RotondaOct '16: Cape Coral/Spring Hill Sep '17: Kissimmee/Rotonda Oct ‘18: Oregon/California Sep ‘19: Highlands Reserve/Bradenton Feb '22: Sunridge Woods Oct '23: New England Road Trip
Manc_Chris is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 21, 10:55 AM  
Link to this Post
robby-99
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Woohoobb View Post
Same for us. 17th but virgin keep telling me it's still booked to fly even though MCO website saying no virgin flights until after 1st june.
robby-99 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 21, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post
rjhsteel
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by robby-99 View Post
Same for us. 17th but virgin keep telling me it's still booked to fly even though MCO website saying no virgin flights until after 1st june.
Amazed they get away with it tbh. They are just holding onto your money!
Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Lake Buena Vista 2023
LA Disneyland 2023
rjhsteel is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 21, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
cd900
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

My BA flights on 29th May have just been cancelled. At least it happened before our balance was due ☺️
Old 29 Apr 21, 12:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Notadisneyfan
New Poster (2)

We're due to be flying on the 19th with Virgin (holiday booked through charter travel). We've been advised by Charter we need to cancel by tomorrow, otherwise, should the flights go, we'll lose the full balance. So after tomorrow we're betting £9k on virgin cancelling the flights. I don't know what to do!
Notadisneyfan is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 21, 12:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Notadisneyfan
New Poster (2)

Originally Posted by robby-99 View Post
Could you provide a link to where it says that? I can't seem to find it on the website.
Notadisneyfan is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 21, 12:47 PM  
Link to this Post
robby-99
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Notadisneyfan View Post
Could you provide a link to where it says that? I can't seem to find it on the website.
orlandoairports/flights/new-service/

virgin is under the june tab

and it says 'June 1 Resuming service' from Man and 'new services' from LHR

Edited at 12:58 PM.
robby-99 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List