Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 29 May 21, 03:59 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Your cabinets look so similar, stanbury is what I'm having. My brother has black too! It can be a nightmare, it never looks clean when I see his.

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 21, 04:03 PM  
Link to this Post
ncmurray
Imagineer

Can I ask what flooring you are having? Is it the click style one? And what colour have you chosen?
Old 29 May 21, 04:05 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by ncmurray View Post
Can I ask what flooring you are having? Is it the click style one? And what colour have you chosen?
It's from direct wood flooring, jubilee rossendale oak.. Good price too! Extra 10% off this weekend too!

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 21, 04:17 PM  
Link to this Post
MilliesFairy
Proud to wear my Ears

It all looks lovely. Not sure if I missed when you said but what colour are you doing the walls as that will also affect the cupboard colour choice? The splashback looks lovely, sorry I can’t answer your corner question.
MilliesFairy is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 21, 04:30 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by MilliesFairy View Post
It all looks lovely. Not sure if I missed when you said but what colour are you doing the walls as that will also affect the cupboard colour choice? The splashback looks lovely, sorry I can’t answer your corner question.
Hiya, white walls I think. X

Old 29 May 21, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post
belfastbabe
Apprentice Imagineer

belfastbabe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 8
All your choices look fab! I too think that the paler units would be a lovely contrast with the dark flooring- what about darker wall units? As for the splashback- wow!
belfastbabe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 21, 04:50 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by belfastbabe View Post
All your choices look fab! I too think that the paler units would be a lovely contrast with the dark flooring- what about darker wall units? As for the splashback- wow!
Thank you! I think both would look great, just hard to decide. I love the splashback but think I will end up with a slightly diff one to get it more yellowy.. X

Old 29 May 21, 05:38 PM  
Link to this Post
ncmurray
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MariaLynda View Post
Your cabinets look so similar, stanbury is what I'm having. My brother has black too! It can be a nightmare, it never looks clean when I see his.
Exactly... black shows up every fingerprint, water mark, cup ring... everything

I wish I had known before I chose it, but I really wanted sparkly black
Old 29 May 21, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

The black is beautiful, like a perfect sky with stars. The grey version is gorgeous too.. I best not mention that is another option on the dove grey cabinets as its more of a contrast to the white 😂

Old 29 May 21, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
top4
Imagineer

Oooh will be following along as we're having a new kitchen in August also from DIY kitchens ,ours is Navy Shaker with sparkly white worktops ... out of the 2 colors you've got I quite like the darker grey one ...but I like dark colours ...hence Navy lol
top4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List