Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 2 Jul 21, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
dopey.rules
Imagineer

dopey.rules's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 10
Disney Reservation System

Hi everyone

I booked a 2nd holiday for May 2022 in case our September holiday doesn’t pan out. This was booked on Saturday, I did receive a confirmation email, but still can’t get details up on MDE or book park reservation, they did state 72 hours before it should appear but it’s been a week now, anyone else having the same issue?

Disney Wilderness Lodge May 2022
Disney Saratoga Springs Jan 2018
Disney Animal Kingdom Lodge Nov 2015
Disney POR Apr 2014
dopey.rules is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 21, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Manc1979
Apprentice Imagineer

Can take upto 2 weeks sometimes …have you tried putting it in yourself ?
Manc1979 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 21, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Serenda
New Poster (3)

I had the same issue and was told it could take upto 2 weeks. It still didn't appear so I called them and they gave me a different confirmation number which worked immediately.
Serenda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 21, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by dopey.rules View Post
Hi everyone

I booked a 2nd holiday for May 2022 in case our September holiday doesn’t pan out. This was booked on Saturday, I did receive a confirmation email, but still can’t get details up on MDE or book park reservation, they did state 72 hours before it should appear but it’s been a week now, anyone else having the same issue?
Who did you book with? I usually book with WDTC and have never seen anything saying it should take 72 hours. It has taken me three weeks to link up sometimes, but it has been quicker more recently. A hotel / tickets package booking I made at the beginning of the month took about a week to link. I wouldn’t say a week is an issue, that is relatively normal.
Claudette is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 21, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
I was able to link with 25 hours of my booking confirmation- I only booked a few weeks ago.
Joshie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 21, 10:38 PM  
Link to this Post
dopey.rules
Imagineer

dopey.rules's Reviews
Yeah since Wednesday but it doesn’t recognise, just have to be a bit more patient hahaha xx

Disney POR Apr 2014
dopey.rules is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 21, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
dopey.rules
Imagineer

dopey.rules's Reviews
Disney themselves

Disney POR Apr 2014
Old 3 Jul 21, 05:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Bob_and_Dawn
Imagineer

Bob_and_Dawn's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by dopey.rules View Post
Hi everyone

I made a new booking recently and still couldnt link to MDE after 10 days. I phoned to ask why and my booking number wasnt recognised and it took a while on hold to sort it.
The cast member put me on hold while they phoned Disney UK and returned to tell me there had just been a delay in updating the booking system.
I received an e mail 10 minutes after the calling saying it could now be linked.

Usually i would be more patient but I wanted to make sure i could get parks booked over Easter weekend.

Dawn
Old 3 Jul 21, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
SamShakes
Helping Mickey

Do you have the MDE app? There’s a brilliant chat facility on there! They were really helpful when our hotel details wasn’t showing on the app! It took about 35 minutes from the standard “a cast member will be with you”
SamShakes is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 21, 09:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber

I have been waiting on an email to say I can link. I booked a few weeks ago for September.
After reading this thread I have just gone in and linked it all myself 😊
Sandraoh40 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List