Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 14 Nov 19, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnies Bow
Earning My Ears

Mobile Disney Princess Characters

We’ve booked to go to Disneyland Paris next Christmas & my daughter is Disney Princess mad! Is it worth doing lunch with the Disney Princesses if you’re not fussed on the food on offer or is it possible to meet all the Princesses in the park easily enough? We’re going middle of December so just wondering if queues to meet the princesses are very long in which case the lunch might be a good idea even if we’re not too keen on the food. Thanks 😊
Minnies Bow is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 19, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
kenville
slightly serious Dibber

Princess dinner is superb. You won’t get to meet the princesses and have that level of interaction any other way. It is worth the money. You can do the pavilion for free of course but judge the time spent in a queue vs having a meal, spending more time with princesses and seeing an extra three princesses plus the mice.
kenville is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 19, 10:43 AM  
Link to this Post

The main way of meeting princesses other than the meal is the Princess Pavilion, this has queues of at least an hour even on quiet days, and bear in mind you only meet one princess after queuing so long.

There are occasional random meet and greets around the parks (usually in Fantasy Land near Casey Jr) but there is no guarantee. Follow DLPReport on twitter and switch notifications on when you are in the parks as they often post about unscheduled meets that pop up during the day.

If you want guarantee meeting multiple Princesses then the lunch is the way to go. You can also do breakfast with the princess too, which works out cheaper than lunch.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 19, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Minnies Bow
Earning My Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Stubbs86 View Post
The main way of meeting princesses other than the meal is the Princess Pavilion, this has queues of at least an hour even on quiet days, and bear in mind you only meet one princess after queuing so long.

There are occasional random meet and greets around the parks (usually in Fantasy Land near Casey Jr) but there is no guarantee. Follow DLPReport on twitter and switch notifications on when you are in the parks as they often post about unscheduled meets that pop up during the day.

If you want guarantee meeting multiple Princesses then the lunch is the way to go. You can also do breakfast with the princess too, which works out cheaper than lunch.
Oh brilliant thanks, I didn’t realise there was a breakfast option. Is there a menu for this or what sort of food do you get at it? We have the half board plus meal plan so am I right in thinking we could use that towards it and just pay the difference?

Thanks so much for your help 😊
Minnies Bow is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 19, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Minnies Bow View Post
Oh brilliant thanks, I didn’t realise there was a breakfast option. Is there a menu for this or what sort of food do you get at it? We have the half board plus meal plan so am I right in thinking we could use that towards it and just pay the difference?

Thanks so much for your help 😊
The blurb on the DLP website regarding the breakfast says:

A Royal Breakfast with Disney Princesses in Auberge de Cendrillon
Start your day the fairy-tale way by feasting on a selection of delightful sweet and savoury dishes with Disney Princesses at .

This experience is hugely popular and not included in any Meal Plan, so we advise you to book well in advance.
If you’d like to join the Disney Princesses for a royal breakfast at the Auberge de Cendrillon, there are two ways to include the experience in your Disney hotel and tickets package:

If you have not yet booked your package with Disneyland Paris

Purchase your Disney package by and include the breakfast option in your booking.

If you have already booked your package with Disneyland Paris

Please call us on 08448 008 898 to add this option to your existing booking. (Calls cost 5p per minute plus your phone company's access charge).

This restaurant has two seating times: 8.15am and 9.45am.

Please note:
A valid Disney Park ticket is required to access this restaurant.
For the early seating times at 8.15am, Extra Magic Time access is needed. Children under three eat free (sharing a plate with their parents).
For more information: contact us on 08448 008 898 (Calls cost 5p per minute plus your phone company's access charge).
The line about it not being in any meal plans has thrown me slightly, it might mean it is not fully covered by meal plans (but you can still put your plan towards the cost) - I would say give whoever you booked with a call to see if you can add it on (that way you also secure your booking nice and early). They will be able to tell you if you can use your meal plan towards the cost too.

The cost is around €49 for adults (versus €77 for lunch or dinner), food wise you get pastries, hot drinks, juice and a plate of hot food including eggs, sausage, potatoes and mickey waffle.

Hope that helps.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List