Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 26 Nov 19, 12:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Wee_Red
Imagineer

Wee_Red's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
It can be done.

We did 4 parks in one day in July. Here’s our report
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...8#post14072438

We also did 3 parks on Christmas Day. Report here.
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1114027

It would be good if you could do Epcot to HS as you have the boat, the walk or the skyliner.

If you are set on yak and yeti why not get a landrys card that will give you preferred seating and you can decide on the day rather than booking an adr.

Book only fastpasses you really want for the first park you want to use them, you don’t need to book 3 then once they are used try straight away for one for the next park.

Sounds like your expectations are reasonable and you are seasoned visitors so you should be fine.

Plan some breaks to get out the heat for a bit though.

Oh I didn't even think of boats to HS from Epcot!
Yeah, we have a Landry's card - between up to 8 visitors and the odd cocktail we have had many a $25 reward

Our main priorities are breakfast with Chip n Dale & Rock n Roller Coaster. Everything else is just a bonus
Wee_Red is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 19, 12:34 AM  
Link to this Post
willow
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Elsa42 View Post
When do you plan on doing this? We were going to do universal too be decided with the travel and paying for parking in both Disney and universal put us off
Either next Sep or Sep 2021.
The plan was to start with Universal and then onto Disney. I don’t think the travel will be too but the parking is a bit of a ≈≈≈≈≈≈.
Think the only way around it would be to do it the other way around and start at Disney and get to Universal for after 6.00 when the parking is free, but I’m not sure that would work with their opening times and horror nights. Will have to look into it in a bit more detail

Indian Creek 2004,Radison 2005
Indian Creek 2007,Calabry Park 2009
Lake Wilson Preserve 2011,2013, 2015,2016,2017,2018, 2019,2020
willow is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 19, 07:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by willow View Post
Either next Sep or Sep 2021.
The plan was to start with Universal and then onto Disney. I don’t think the travel will be too but the parking is a bit of a ≈≈≈≈≈≈.
Think the only way around it would be to do it the other way around and start at Disney and get to Universal for after 6.00 when the parking is free, but I’m not sure that would work with their opening times and horror nights. Will have to look into it in a bit more detail
That was exactly my plan! I was going to start at Disney do all 4 parks and then go to universal but last September when we were there the early closure of the parks for HHN ruined that plan! I was then going to start there and move to Disney but wasn’t sure how much we would be able to get done in each park! I’m a crazy planner and I couldn’t figure out a good way to do it 🙈 would be interested to hear you plans 😁
Elsa42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 19, 01:43 PM  
Link to this Post
rking89
Getting Excited

We did all 4 in 1 day. We were on a mainly Flex Ticket holiday with family in villa but me and OH did a "mini holiday" staying 2 nights on site in ASMo. This is back in 2012 so pre Toy Story Land, Pandora and Star Wars Land. Also the days of manual express passes with times and not pre booked.

Started at 9am in Animal Kingdom did Expedition Everest, Kilimanjaro Safari (fast pass as the queue was 45 mins but the fast pass time was for 35 minutes later!) and Dinosaur. Bus across to Hollywood Studios (Muppets, Rock N Roller Coaster and general walking around) back to hotel for a quick change, Epcot (we walked in and 2 people offered us immediate Fast Pass for Soarin (it was a 90 minute queue), TS in Rose and Crown, fireworks and Monorail to Magic Kingdom for fireworks Peter Plan flight & its a small world before 11pm Electric Parade. We were lucky as the queues weren't that bad and we got lucky with Fastpasses and we had a 2nd day to do Magic Kingdom and World Showcase with Epcot. Enjoyable and doable but if you haven't done it before be prepared to miss a lot but plan your days.
rking89 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List