Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 5 Dec 19, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by disney_l81 View Post
I must also be an expert in lots of things- including perfume, shoes & of course handbags. Cannot wait for the interviews.
I had no idea how much of an expert I was before. Maybe I will make a business plan and apply next year. I’m not a business woman, but I spend money in many businesses 😀

Love the interviews, should be fun this year as none of them look capable of holding it together under the expert’s interrogations
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 19, 10:59 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
We deserve to see Lotte in interviews after suffering her for ten weeks. It would have been cruel (to the audience) if she had gone this week.

I didn’t know choosing your “wedding perfume” was such a big thing but I am prepared to be told I know nothing about wedding customs.
Maybe Lottie’s business plan is wedding planning. She’s an expert on the music, high end clothing and now even the perfAM 😂
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 19, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
We deserve to see Lotte in interviews after suffering her for ten weeks. It would have been cruel (to the audience) if she had gone this week.

I didn’t know choosing your “wedding perfume” was such a big thing but I am prepared to be told I know nothing about wedding customs.
Oh Claudette did you get married without anyone suggesting an appropriate perfume for you? I'm so sorry, whatever did you do?If you find yourself in a similar situation please don't hesitate to ask. We are always here to help. X

PS I don't think I have ever heard of a perfume with so many different "smells" in a my life!

Edited at 05:44 PM.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 19, 06:33 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by EssexSue View Post
Oh Claudette did you get married without anyone suggesting an appropriate perfume for you? I'm so sorry, whatever did you do?If you find yourself in a similar situation please don't hesitate to ask. We are always here to help. X

PS I don't think I have ever heard of a perfume with so many different "smells" in a my life!
I have been in tears most of the day as I feel like I have missed out, like an idiot, I just used my normal perfume.

I might have a chat with DH when he gets in and maybe we can renew our vows, you know do it properly next time. I know where to come for help.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 19, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
bonnies mum
Imagineer

Mobile

[QUOTE=Claudette;14195206]I have been in tears most of the day as I feel like I have missed out, like an idiot, I just used my normal perfume.

I might have a chat with DH when he gets in and maybe we can renew our vows, you know do it properly next time. I know where to come for help. [/QUOTE

Give Lottie a call now. With all her expertise in every field you will have to plan your date around her availability.
bonnies mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 19, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 142
Loved it when Sugar put her in her place
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Dec 19, 02:16 PM  
Link to this Post
neilhd
Imagineer

Very much looking forward to the interviews next week.

I know that hoping to see a 19-year old girl cry after being belittled by older men makes me a bad person, but I dont care
Old 6 Dec 19, 02:46 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

I haven’t got to catch up on this week’s yet. Good to hear I have another week of alternately laughing at pretentious Lottie and being driven mad by her. I feel for the group I’ve worked with a Lottie, it grows very old very quickly.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Dec 19, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
God save us. Lottie is a perfume expert as well.What’s her next claim going to be?
Maybe that she has a 1.1 in advanced sneering and an A Level in arrogance?
EXPERT = EX is an unknow quantity
SPeRT is a DRIP under pressure
I rest my case!
Old 7 Dec 19, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

I’m not sure I like any of them.
I can’t remmeber her name but I dislike the PM on Lottie’s team this week as much as I dislike Lottie TBH.
Scarlett spent most of the episode looking smug which is also not an endearing quality.

Can’t wait for the interviews. Claude used to be my favourite in interviews but he’s softened a little now he knows the candidates better.
The woman who’s had work done is the most fun to watch now!
Vanillapod is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List