Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 1 Nov 19, 01:13 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

For example I would have done animal kingdom on 1st December. Taking out the ride height restrictions assuming you would want to do everything as a three and not do rider swap, this is what I would have done. Also looking at the fastpasses available.

•Gorilla falls
•Tam tam drummers 9.55
•Disney pals -using 10.10-11.10 fastpass
•Up at 10.30
•Triceratop spin
•Dino sue
•Maharajah trek
•Nemo musical at 12
•Hakuna matata party
•Kilimanjaro safaris - using 12.45-1.45 fastpass
•Wilderness explore
•Navi river - using fastpass 2.15-3.15
•Harambe acrobats at 3
•Tough to be bug
•Divine at 4
•Pandora drummers at 4.30
•Pandora rangers at 5
•Discovery island trails
•Lion king at 6.00
•Boneyard
•Rivers of light at 7.45
vampiress88 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 19, 04:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Shaz313
Trying for More Ears

I did my research on the holiday but lol I didn’t know getting fast passes for certain rides is hard like slinky dog and flight of passage to be honest
I’m
Really dreading this holiday now 😂 think January would have been better to go.
Shaz313 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 19, 04:57 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Shaz313 View Post
I did my research on the holiday but lol I didn’t know getting fast passes for certain rides is hard like slinky dog and flight of passage to be honest
I’m
Really dreading this holiday now 😂 think January would have been better to go.
You are overthinking it. A lot of us do detailed plans because it is what we enjoy doing rather than it is actually necessary.

am sure the majority of visitors do nothing like the extent of planning as Dibbers. If you are finding it too much, then take it easy and play it by ear, plenty do.

There are only three rides that are hard to get fast passes for, Slinky, FOP and 7DMT. The rest will be fine.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 19, 05:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Shaz313
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
You are overthinking it. A lot of us do detailed plans because it is what we enjoy doing rather than it is actually necessary.

am sure the majority of visitors do nothing like the extent of planning as Dibbers. If you are finding it too much, then take it easy and play it by ear, plenty do.

There are only three rides that are hard to get fast passes for, Slinky, FOP and 7DMT. The rest will be fine.
Ok thanks lol I really am over thinking it now I just want the best time and dreading it cause it’s thanksgiving week feel
Like I don’t have enough time scared of losing my daughter there 😂😂 omg I mean I wasn’t bothered about getting on most the rides before but now I been doing watching the videos seriously defo need to do slinky dog and flight of passage. Just want fast passes for those as waiting in line with a little one isn’t going to be amazing 🙃. Anyways il see how it goes when I get there just really want to utilise my time. Was reading about the early magic morning thing for magic kingdom and there was one for Hollywood studios but isnt now. And when I am
Out there that new Star Wars ride opens on the 5th of December. I think the first week
Of December hopefully will be much less busier than thanksgiving week.
Shaz313 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 19, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Shaz313
Trying for More Ears

Oh and I was thinking maybe booking the mickeys Christmas party
Old 1 Nov 19, 05:56 PM  
Link to this Post

Ok thanks lol I really am over thinking it now I just want the best time and dreading it cause it’s thanksgiving week feel
Like I don’t have enough time scared of losing my daughter there 😂😂 omg I mean I wasn’t bothered about getting on most the rides before but now I been doing watching the videos seriously defo need to do slinky dog and flight of passage. Just want fast passes for those as waiting in line with a little one isn’t going to be amazing 🙃. Anyways il see how it goes when I get there just really want to utilise my time. Was reading about the early magic morning thing for magic kingdom and there was one for Hollywood studios but isnt now. And when I am
Out there that new Star Wars ride opens on the 5th of December. I think the first week
Of December hopefully will be much less busier than thanksgiving week.
I would probably avoid Disney during the week of Thanksgiving and do the the other things instead, Universal doesn’t look that busy according to the historical wait times. Hard to say what will happen the week the second GE ride opening of the land didn’t bring the crowds but they could all have been waiting for this one.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 19, 08:09 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

As others have said that's a lot to fit into 11 days! I definitely wouldn't be looking at trying to squeeze in MVMCP too.

It's hard to make a plan for someone else as they don't know what your family would like. Ideally to fit everything in I would say you need 2 days in MK, 1 1/2 AK, 1 1/2 HS and 1 in Epcot and that's going to be full days which will be exhausting.

If your only bothered about HP in Universal you could probably do it in 1 day by crossing the parks. If you do want to utilize your Universal time more could you squeeze an overnight stay in? If you could you can get express passes for the day you check in and day you check out which will mean you can probably get both parks done in 2 days.

I'm confused as you say your there for 11 nights, but flying out 26th November and back 9th September (I'm assuming December) and if so that's 14 nights? If it is 11, technically you'll only have 9 days to fit everything in (travel day it'll be late evening when you arrive, return home day you'll only have a morning)

Looking at the EMH etc I would do something similar to this:

Travel Day - Arrive
Day 1 - AK
Day 2 - Islands Of Adventure
Day 3 - Epcot
Day 4 - Crayola and Gatorland and Shopping
Day 5 - MK
Day 6 - Typhoon Lagoon
Day 7 - Universal Studios
Day 8 - MK (Isn't recommended because of EEH but it shouldn't start getting busy till around 4pm)
Day 9 - HS
Day 10 - Travel Home Day
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 19, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Shaz313
Trying for More Ears

I’m there for 13 nights but technically 11 full days to use as I’m not counting arrival day and departure days to do anything in.
Old 1 Nov 19, 11:12 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

I’m there for 13 nights but technically 11 full days to use as I’m not counting arrival day and departure days to do anything in.
In that case Day 11 I would choose to revisit any of the other parks you've done that you felt you hadn't do it all xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 19, 12:09 AM  
Link to this Post
dpmcalister
Apprentice Imagineer

dpmcalister's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Unlike a lot of Dibbers, we don't go for Disney. Universal is our main attraction (Hollywood Studios is the only Disney park I'm even remotely interested in) and we don't plan too deeply. Our plan usually states a park for the day but we're normally out by early evening and then chill in the hotel (we have a suite for our next visit). We ride whatever rides we can and if a queue is too long we just skip the ride. For us, just being in Florida is even. That said, I'm a firm believer in seeing the place you are visiting so, as well as the the parks, we also spend at least a day visiting the real Florida: an airboat ride, visiting the Pioneer museum, a State park, etc.