Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 24 Nov 19, 02:37 AM  
Link to this Post
emmafleur
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by BevS97 View Post
We did it this summer. We started at AK. Then Hollywood Studios. Epcot and Magic.

We did at least one ride in each park and got a photopass photo.

We got a certificate under our door the following day.
Can I ask who sent you the certificate and how they knew you’d done the challenge please?
emmafleur is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 19, 05:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

We did it in the days pre FP+always started of in the park that opened first
One year we managed ( before they did away with the parade inAMk Epcot and HS every parade then back to MK for the electric light parade and fireworks ''tis was DIL 1 first trip with us she was hooked
We all still miss the parades in the other parks

We've done it since but it's just not the same for us and the FP app makes it worse as it's so flipping glitchie at times and the tears at HS
Are now rubbish for us as a family
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 19, 09:07 AM  
Link to this Post
themeparksandy
Imagineer

We did this in 2011 we started with rope drop at AK we did Everest, It’s tough to be a bug and the Lion King Show. We left at 11.45 and got the bus to DHS for 12:30 we did the great movie ride and had lunch at half 1. Watched the Indy stunt show and got a paper fastpass for Star Tours now it was 3pm so got the bus to MK it was now 4pm so we did Carousel of Process, had a drink and snack break then did the people mover, got on Splash mountain not long after it reopened from a storm and queued around 20 mins for the Haunted Mansion. Saw the nighttime parade and got the monorail over to Epcot it was roughly half 7 now. We walked on Spaceship Earth then walked round to China area as I wanted a curry and the wife wanted Orange Chicken we then found a spot to watch the fireworks and after went to the France area for a crepe. As it was EMH now (3 extra hours then) we did the American adventure, Maelstrom and the boat ride in Mexico. It was roughly half 10 now so walked round to Future World and did Test Track 30 min queue, Soarin 30 mins did Nemo as no queue and managed to get on Spaceship Earth again before it closed at midnight. We had a slow walk to the bus and got back to our resort around 1am. The wife went back to the resort while I put hot chocolate in our resort mugs and we got to sleep around half 2.
themeparksandy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 19, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post
kathrynwdw123
I want to go now!

Mobile

I did 4 park 1 day in August. Had a photo taken in each park, a snack, at least one ride, met Mickey and Minnie and at least one other Character.
kathrynwdw123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 19, 05:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Thank you for sharing your stories! i love reading about them. We have completed the 5 Parks 1 Day challenge 3 times and are looking for other challenges or ideas for our next trip.
Elsa42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 19, 05:25 PM  
Link to this Post
EmmaBolan
Apprentice Imagineer

We did it in November!

Our plan was:
Drive to MK, then monorail over to Epcot to start there, we then got the boat to Hollywood Studios, then the bus to AK, bus to the Poly and the boat back to MK to finish.

In each park we had to do:
1 snack
1 icon photo
1 ride
1 character meet
4 modes of transport

We were at Epcot for 9am and we finished in MK around 6:20pm. It was a very tiring day but SO much fun. What I would say is though I would imagine it may take longer than it took us as when I happened to be talking to a Disney CM on the phone before our trip and mentioned we were doing this, she very kindly added four multiple experienc FP's for us to use to help us on our day
EmmaBolan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 19, 10:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Originally Posted by EmmaBolan View Post
We did it in November!

Our plan was:
Drive to MK, then monorail over to Epcot to start there, we then got the boat to Hollywood Studios, then the bus to AK, bus to the Poly and the boat back to MK to finish.

In each park we had to do:
1 snack
1 icon photo
1 ride
1 character meet
4 modes of transport

We were at Epcot for 9am and we finished in MK around 6:20pm. It was a very tiring day but SO much fun. What I would say is though I would imagine it may take longer than it took us as when I happened to be talking to a Disney CM on the phone before our trip and mentioned we were doing this, she very kindly added four multiple experienc FP's for us to use to help us on our day
Wow you finished quite early too’ very lucky to get those fastpasses I bet that really helped towards the day
Elsa42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 19, 10:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
I’ve done modes of transport but not including the skyline! That’s was a fun one although does seem to take a while! Trying it with a car next time so will be interested to see if it makes it harder or easier! We rode 3/4 rides in each park and did blizzard beach too!
Old 2 Dec 19, 11:46 AM  
Link to this Post
fiendj
Getting Excited

We did this in October. We always stay off site so we planned Hollywood Studios first to allow for getting fast passes. We also had the added bonus of MNSSHP being on this day so we wanted to be out of MK before these crowds arrived (we only just managed this by leaving at 4.30).

We planned to do two rides in each park (or a ride and a show), one snack/meal and a photo infront of each park landmark.

We parked at Animal Kingdom and got the bus over to Hollywood studios. We used our fastpasses for Beauty and the beast, Little mermaid and Toy Story Midway Mania. The bus from AK took quite a while so we missed both our first and second fastpasses. We ended up queuing for Alien Swirling Saucers and using our last HS fast pass on Midway Mania.
We made sure to book a new fast pass as soon as we scanned in for each ride but we only booked one for each park and queued for our second ride.
We used the friendship boat to go over to Epcot, then the monorail to MK before getting the bus back to Animal Kingdom.
We didn't force ourselves to do headliner rides (especially since I am a coaster wuss) but I can see the appeal of adding this to the challenge.
It was a long day but we didn't pressure ourselves to get things done and took what fast passes were available to us at the times we were headed to each park. In the end we managed
HS-
Alien Swirling Saucers
Midway Mania
Epcot-
Journey into Imagination
The Seas with Nemo
MK-
Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
Teacups
AK-
Festival of the Lion King
Kali River Rapids
fiendj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 19, 11:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Gizzyspop
Getting Excited

This thread has inspired me and it is now on the plan for our next trip...

We want to do...

1 Main/Big ride in each park.
1 Snack/Food in each park
Photo at each Iconic Landmark
Meet Mickey in each park
Use each of the transport systems, bus, boat, mono, skyline
And finish at Beaches and Cream for the Kitchen Sink!