Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10 Jul 19, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
#1
MK_club1987
Very Serious Dibber
 
Join Date: Jul 15
How does paying monthly for Annual Pass work?

Looking at the Annual Passes on the DLP website, I can see you can pay monthly, we are looking at possibly going twice over the next 12 months so think this might end up working out better, looking at the Magic Plus pass so €22pm, however the first time I'm looking at going is within the next 4 weeks, is it possible to still do the pay monthly option? Do I do this by calling +33 1 60 30 60 53 and just ask for the pay monthly option? Will they be able to get he pass out to me in time?

Thanks in advance.
MK_club1987 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 19, 04:19 PM  
Link to this Post
#2
MK_club1987
Thread Starter
Very Serious Dibber
 
Join Date: Jul 15
Sorry one other question, is a child price the same as an adult price for an AP, we would need one for our 4 year old as well.
MK_club1987 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 19, 04:24 PM  
Link to this Post
#3
dav220588
Apprentice Imagineer
 
dav220588's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 13
You can set up the monthly payments when you get there. They'll need your IBAN, keep in mind that not all banks can do international direct debits (SEPA is what they quoted me). I tried to set mine up with Bank of Scotland/Halifax and got an email a few days later saying they don't accept it.

Child AP prices are the same as an adult AP.
dav220588 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 19, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
#4
MK_club1987
Thread Starter
Very Serious Dibber
 
Join Date: Jul 15
Originally Posted by dav220588 View Post
You can set up the monthly payments when you get there. They'll need your IBAN, keep in mind that not all banks can do international direct debits (SEPA is what they quoted me). I tried to set mine up with Bank of Scotland/Halifax and got an email a few days later saying they don't accept it.

Child AP prices are the same as an adult AP.
Thanks, I have a bank with Nationwide which apparently have IBAN numbers.

So is this something you need to setup before going over the phone, and then setup pay months whilst there or can you literally just turn up on your first day there and buy your annual pass opting to setup pay monthly?

I take it your then ok to use the pass on your trip? I did read something about not being able to use it for the first few consecutive days?
MK_club1987 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 19, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post
#5
dav220588
Apprentice Imagineer
 
dav220588's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 13
Originally Posted by MK_club1987 View Post
Thanks, I have a bank with Nationwide which apparently have IBAN numbers.

So is this something you need to setup before going over the phone, and then setup pay months whilst there or can you literally just turn up on your first day there and buy your annual pass opting to setup pay monthly?

I take it your then ok to use the pass on your trip? I did read something about not being able to use it for the first few consecutive days?
You can just turn up and buy it there but you'll want to have a printed bank statement with the IBAN visible on it (you can print one off from online banking). You also need to pay a small upfront payment - mine was 60 Euros for the Infinity pass.

The only pass with those restrictions is the Discovery pass, where you can't use the pass for the following 2 days after purchase. You can use the others straight away subject to blockout dates (which don't apply if you stay onsite).
dav220588 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 19, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post
#6
MK_club1987
Thread Starter
Very Serious Dibber
 
Join Date: Jul 15
Originally Posted by dav220588 View Post
You can just turn up and buy it there but you'll want to have a printed bank statement with the IBAN visible on it (you can print one off from online banking). You also need to pay a small upfront payment - mine was 60 Euros for the Infinity pass.

The only pass with those restrictions is the Discovery pass, where you can't use the pass for the following 2 days after purchase. You can use the others straight away subject to blockout dates (which don't apply if you stay onsite).
Ah that's great thanks for the info, seems fairly straight forward.
MK_club1987 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 19, 05:11 PM  
Link to this Post
#7
dav220588
Apprentice Imagineer
 
dav220588's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 13
Another tip is to try the AP ticket booths at the Studios park. They are the ticket booths most to the right hand side at the Studios, near the bag storage. Most people don't know its there and it never really has a queue, got my AP sorted in like 10 mins a few weeks ago.
dav220588 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 19, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
#8
MK_club1987
Thread Starter
Very Serious Dibber
 
Join Date: Jul 15
Originally Posted by dav220588 View Post
Another tip is to try the AP ticket booths at the Studios park. They are the ticket booths most to the right hand side at the Studios, near the bag storage. Most people don't know its there and it never really has a queue, got my AP sorted in like 10 mins a few weeks ago.
Thanks for the tip! We will be going on the direct Eurostar so wouldn't get into the park until around 14:00, so hopefully shouldn't be too much of a queue, do you need an entry ticket to get to the AP booths?
MK_club1987 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 19, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
#9
GjDisney
Proud to wear my Ears
 
GjDisney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 17
What annual pass are you intending on buying?


Edit - ignore me just read it

Edited at 10:16 PM.
GjDisney is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 19, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
#10
dav220588
Apprentice Imagineer
 
dav220588's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 13
Originally Posted by MK_club1987 View Post
Thanks for the tip! We will be going on the direct Eurostar so wouldn't get into the park until around 14:00, so hopefully shouldn't be too much of a queue, do you need an entry ticket to get to the AP booths?
Nope they are outside the parks. If you're facing the Studios entrance the ticket booths are on the right, the AP booth is the right most ticket booth.

I bought mine around 3.30pm and there was no queue.
dav220588 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Latest News
Posted in Hong Kong Disneyland
On 22nd September 8:15am
After initially reopening on 18th June Hong Kong Disneyland had to close again a month... Read More »
Posted in Disney Games
On 19th September 10:43am
Hasbro has released a new version of Disney Villains Monopoly that will bring out the... Read More »
Posted in Walt Disney World
On 18th September 9:02am
Disney has confirmed that that their two water parks, Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach will... Read More »


theDIBB Menu


Exchange Rates
US Dollar Rates
ASDA  $1.2516
CaxtonFX  $1.2404
Covent Garden FX  $1.2593
FAIRFX  $1.2676
John Lewis  $1.2567
Post Office  $1.2323
Sainsburys  $1.2490
TESCO  $1.2515
Travelex  $1.2461
Updated: 18:00 22/09/2020
Euro Rates
ASDA  €1.0661
CaxtonFX  €1.0594
Covent Garden FX  €1.0774
FAIRFX  €1.0672
John Lewis  €1.0699
M&S  €1.0505
Post Office  €1.0491
Sainsburys  €1.0647
TESCO  €1.0663
Travelex  €1.0611
Updated: 18:00 22/09/2020

DIBB Premium Membership
Did you know you can help support theDIBB with Premium Membership?

Check out this link for more information and benefits, such as...

"No adverts on theDIBB Forums"

Upgrade Now