Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 30 Nov 21, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
babbymint
Imagineer

I enjoy it always have. I don't think it should be scrapped - those who don't enjoy it can turn over/off. I don't watch things I don't enjoy anymore, such as Eastenders, what would be the point - just to give me something to moan about? They will scrap it when not enough watch it, and Ant and Dec can pretty much pull off anything. It's hardly their fault that they can't travel to the real jungle any more than the weather is their fault!
babbymint is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 21, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Manny Haines
Dibbing with Tink

Originally Posted by katebush95 View Post
I think this series is cursed
Cursed isn’t the word I’d use, was that one of those pesky autocorrect errors?

Btw, no offence if you do actually enjoy watching it.
I couldn’t resist the play on words.
Manny Haines is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

We are out.

Its a contrived basket of rubbish…..and that is from people who enjoy most rubbish TV.

Disney332
Old 4 Dec 21, 02:59 PM  
Link to this Post
babbymint
Imagineer

Originally Posted by disney332 View Post
We are out.

Its a contrived basket of rubbish…..and that is from people who enjoy most rubbish TV.

Disney332

The thing is, the show itself is the same format it's always been. It's just that you used to enjoy it more...

I'm still finding the escapism of contrived rubbish a great relief from my day job of being stuck in an unventilated room of teenagers and nothing on the news but the new variant
Old 4 Dec 21, 03:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Macca04
Imagineer

We are semi out, loved this show over the years but have missed a couple since the restart tried to catch up last night and fell asleep on the sofa 🤦🏻
Macca04 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

I think unfortunately it’s absolutely obvious they’re making the trials easy for one camp mate and I really don’t think I can remember them doing that before, I’m thinking Helen Flanagan, Natalie Appleton, Gillian Mckeith and probably many others who were voted to do multiple trials, it was never obvious they were making it easy to do, for goodness sake last night all he had to do was push a lever!
Loulou127 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 04:38 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Remember the days of very little food and rationing out the rice! No more of that either.

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 05:56 PM  
Link to this Post
babbymint
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Loulou127 View Post
I think unfortunately it’s absolutely obvious they’re making the trials easy for one camp mate and I really don’t think I can remember them doing that before, I’m thinking Helen Flanagan, Natalie Appleton, Gillian Mckeith and probably many others who were voted to do multiple trials, it was never obvious they were making it easy to do, for goodness sake last night all he had to do was push a lever!
The trials are planned months in advance - my friend's son has been working on it. I don't think the one with him laying in the star thingy was easy? The lever one wasn't too dissimilar to the famous Paul Burrell one many years ago - I just think that we are all very used to it now.

Originally Posted by MariaLynda View Post
Remember the days of very little food and rationing out the rice! No more of that either.
Maybe because it's very cold, they are having to give more calories to them?
Old 4 Dec 21, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 142
Well I'm still enjoying it though Naughty Boy is getting on my nerves and people complain about him getting more airtime, but he will if he keeps getting voted for trials!
The names that Ant and Dec came up with for the singers during the karaoke trial (poor Frankie looked perished!) reminded me of the Dibbettes I don't know if you fellow Dibbers remember the Dibbettes from way back when we had the X-Factor threads I was Mariah Scary

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...ight=dibbettes

Though a lot of Dibettes have left!
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 11:06 PM  
Link to this Post
kathrynmc
Imagineer

He’s just far too slow in the trials, David and Adam have passed him the keys and he’s got 6 waiting on the floor and he’s faffing around with the bag
kathrynmc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List