Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 21 Dec 21, 12:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Flamingo
Apprentice Imagineer

Flamingo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by daffodil92 View Post
That’s really helpful. Thank you. I really would like to find a hotel that you can walk from.
The Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista (Disney Springs area) and
Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace are both connected to Disney Springs via the Skybridge that you can walk across.
Holiday Inn Orlando is a 15 minute walk apparently.
There are a few other partner hotels that are in the Disney Springs area but not sure if it possible to walk there.
disneyholidays/wal...artner-hotels/
Flamingo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Dec 21, 01:39 PM  
Link to this Post
daffodil92
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Flamingo View Post
The Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista (Disney Springs area) and
Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace are both connected to Disney Springs via the Skybridge that you can walk across.
Holiday Inn Orlando is a 15 minute walk apparently.
There are a few other partner hotels that are in the Disney Springs area but not sure if it possible to walk there.
disneyholidays/wal...artner-hotels/
Ooh! Thankyou! That’s super helpful.
I get mixed up with all the names of the hotels , they are all so similar! We are staying at CSR but I might want to put two of the older “kids” in a hotel so we don’t kill each other. I figure if they are able to walk to Disney Springs it should work ok.
Thanks for your help and good luck with your planning 😃
daffodil92 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Dec 21, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post
DonkeyCentreArf
Very Serious Dibber

The only ones you can walk to Disney Springs from would be those on Hotel Plaza Boulevard (Wyndham, Hilton, HI, B, DoubleTree) the Buena Vista Palace and Saratoga Springs.

You could also walk from those up near the old Crossroads area on 535 but that is probably a good 30 minute stroll.
1990 - Quality Inn International - iDrive / 1996 - Grosvenor Hotel Plaza Boulevard / 1997 - Dixie Landings / 1999 - All Star Sports / 2002 - Grosvenor Hotel Plaza Boulevard / 2003 - DLP / 2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter / 2008 - Doubletree Universal / 2009 - Saratoga Springs / 2011 - Bonnet Creek Resort & Vero Beach / 2014 - Bonnet Creek Resort / Oct 2021 - Rescheduled / Feb 2022 - Rescheduled / Oct 2022 HRH & OKW
DonkeyCentreArf is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Dec 21, 12:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Malificent
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Flamingo View Post
That's good to hear that you've been back many times.
I guess I'm after reassurance that it is as good as it looks on paper! Is it a family friendly hotel? Are the on-site dining options any good? Are there restaurant nearby that you can walk to?
Can you walk to Disney Springs from the hotel? Do you hire a car when you stay there? If not, how do you primarily get to and from the parks?

Any particular pros or cons that you've come across whilst staying there would be good to know.

Are you sorry for asking if I had any questions? 😉😅 Thanks in advance for any insight you can give 🙂
It’s definitely family friendly.
Food options are good. We enjoy the pool bar for lunch or evening meal. We like to sit at the high tops and watch the fireworks.
The Teriso cafe is great for a buffet breakfast. Coffee bar is convenient with snacks and ice cream. You can eat at the lobby bar and there is one more restaurant that is more signature.

As others have said, you can’t really walk anywhere from there and I can’t recommend to shuttle as I havent used it as we have a car, but the times etc are always posted and the bus seems to be about very regularly.

Pros - we love the location of Bonnet Creek. We have also stayed at the Waldorf.
The hotel is elegant and family friendly
The chicken tenders at the pool bar are tdf!
You can watch the Disney fireworks whilst sitting in the pool.
The views, if in the right room are spectacular.
Cons- there aren’t any for us. I guess for you it would be not being able to walk to other places.

Please feel free to ask more questions. We have stayed many times, so consider ourselves keen visitors!
Malificent is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 22, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Flamingo
Apprentice Imagineer

Flamingo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by Malificent View Post
It’s definitely family friendly.
Food options are good. We enjoy the pool bar for lunch or evening meal. We like to sit at the high tops and watch the fireworks.
The Teriso cafe is great for a buffet breakfast. Coffee bar is convenient with snacks and ice cream. You can eat at the lobby bar and there is one more restaurant that is more signature.

As others have said, you can’t really walk anywhere from there and I can’t recommend to shuttle as I havent used it as we have a car, but the times etc are always posted and the bus seems to be about very regularly.

Pros - we love the location of Bonnet Creek. We have also stayed at the Waldorf.
The hotel is elegant and family friendly
The chicken tenders at the pool bar are tdf!
You can watch the Disney fireworks whilst sitting in the pool.
The views, if in the right room are spectacular.
Cons- there aren’t any for us. I guess for you it would be not being able to walk to other places.

Please feel free to ask more questions. We have stayed many times, so consider ourselves keen visitors!
Thank you so much for all the information. I'm so sorry that I didn't reply sooner but I've only just realised your message was here.

Edited at 10:03 PM.
Flamingo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 22, 07:27 AM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Also looking at this hotel. Is there a resort fee and parking charges at all? I find this always really bumps the price up.
Old 12 Jun 22, 07:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Malificent
Imagineer

Originally Posted by act1980 View Post
Also looking at this hotel. Is there a resort fee and parking charges at all? I find this always really bumps the price up.
Yes, there are. I’m not sure what the going rate is now as we went pre pandemic.