Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 21 May 21, 06:03 PM  
Link to this Post
aprilshack
Imagineer

Well the husband didn't need much persuading! 7 nights at Movies at the end of August. So fingers crossed for me being at Disney for all the xmas stuff this year & halloween next September!
aprilshack is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 21, 06:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Noodle500 View Post
I've just had an email from Kenwood Travel and they're doing gift basket 😀
Oh wow that’s good, it said something in the blurb about gift baskets that made me assume it’s only if you book with Disney Direct.
That’s brilliant, I don’t think Orlando Attractions are offering them.
Well done Kenwood Travel 😊
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 21, 06:15 PM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by SuziQz View Post
Anyone else get their invoice from WDTC today with the Magical Extras attached? Only valid until the end of 2021 - hopefully we’ll get an updated version for next year
Yep 😬
There were some quite decent vouchers there so hopefully we do get them too
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 21, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post
pdcdad
VIP Dibber

Can anyone help I’ve been trying to get though several times waiting an hour at a time starting to loose the will I’m wanting to amend not book .
pdcdad is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 21, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Nelly7
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by pdcdad View Post
Can anyone help I’ve been trying to get though several times waiting an hour at a time starting to loose the will I’m wanting to amend not book .
You could try this post from someone earlier;

Hi all,

I made a profile just to share a Disney life-hack with all of you.

When calling Walt Disney Travel International don't call the UK number. Call the freephone number for mainland Europe, which is 00 800 2006 0809 (or +800 2006 0809). You can dial this number from the UK without problems and without charges.

The automated spiel will ask you to press one for English or two for French. Just hit two for French (And then press 1 for a new booking or 2 for changing an existing booking). I was immediately connected to a cast member (took less than 30 seconds between dialing the number and getting connected).

I took my chances on French since my second language is French. But the funny thing is that the Cast Member who picked up the phone addressed me in English. So I ended up rebooking my stay in English. My guess is that all Cast Members that operate the 'French lines' can speak English anyway.

So if there are people trying to call today and want to skip a +3 hour wait, try my hack. Hope it works just as good for you as it did for me.
Nelly7 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 21, 06:42 PM  
Link to this Post
shelle
Apprentice Imagineer

I have a standard wit 5th sleeper room booked at CBR for February. It was not showing available yesterday for the offer(only pirate rooms at a higher cost). It has now appeared as available to book.

My advice to those who have been told they need to upgrade room type to get the offer, is to keep checking the site as your current room type may be added in the future.
shelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 21, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Can you still book one person for £50 then add the rest of the party on at a later date when booking with Disney direct ?
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 21, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
Can you still book one person for £50 then add the rest of the party on at a later date when booking with Disney direct ?
I assume you can, I’ve always done that too 😊
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 21, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

I found the blurb about the gift basket, at the bottom it says not available for trade bookings, which is what I assumed meant travel agent bookings:

Celebration Basket
If you book this 50th Anniversary Package including a stay in one of the participating Tier 2 and Tier 3 Disney Resorts by 17th July 2021, you will receive a Celebration Basket worth £109(€119) containing two Unique 50th Celebration Lanyards with Medallions, two Traditional Black Mickey Ear Hats, two castle water bottles, a Mickey insulated cooler bag and a selection of snacks including a Bag of Chip & Dale Snack Co. Snack, Bag of Goofy's Candy Co. Candy, Bag of Cheetos, Bag of Doritos, Bag of Lay's Potato Chips and a Bag of Smart Popcorn. We reserve the right to substitute the items in the Celebration Basket from time to time. The Celebration Basket is not available for trade bookings.
Old 21 May 21, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post
SuziQz
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by pchivvy View Post
Three hours 34 to get through but all sorted now.

You can also buy the gift basket if you want.
Someone earlier said you could buy the gift basket, perhaps that’s what they’re doing and adding it to your booking for you?
2019 DCL - Northern Europe
2020 YC/HRH - delayed to 2022
2021 DCL - 4 night Staycation
2022 YC/HRH v2!, 2023 DCL - Alaska
2024 DCL - Spain
SuziQz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List