Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 24 Jan 22, 10:47 PM  
Link to this Post

Changed to Art of Marvel

So booked for May half term, me, DH, DS,DIL and grandaughter ( will be 4).

Was booked for Newport Bay, 4 nights, as have always liked the Yacht Club at DW.
But recent reviews and vlogs on YouTube have put me off, reports of dated, dirty rooms, uncomfortable beds, unhelpful staff etc have put me off.

So I’ve changed to Art of Marvel. I know it’s not really ideal for 4 year old Princess mad girls but at least it’s newer and gets better reviews.

I know you can’t guarantee better cleanliness but at least it’s newer and I will take cleaning wipes just in case.

Costing an arm and a leg but might be our first and last Disney trip with GD. Hope not but you just don’t know these days!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 22, 11:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Mobile

It is soooo luxurious. Book the Spiderman meet (free but you need to book a time slot).
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 22, 12:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Latics
Apprentice Imagineer

Latics's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
It is soooo luxurious. Book the Spiderman meet (free but you need to book a time slot).
We’re staying and I can’t wait 😊
Latics is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 22, 06:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Nanna Frozen View Post
So booked for May half term, me, DH, DS,DIL and grandaughter ( will be 4).

Was booked for Newport Bay, 4 nights, as have always liked the Yacht Club at DW.
But recent reviews and vlogs on YouTube have put me off, reports of dated, dirty rooms, uncomfortable beds, unhelpful staff etc have put me off.

So I’ve changed to Art of Marvel. I know it’s not really ideal for 4 year old Princess mad girls but at least it’s newer and gets better reviews.

I know you can’t guarantee better cleanliness but at least it’s newer and I will take cleaning wipes just in case.

Costing an arm and a leg but might be our first and last Disney trip with GD. Hope not but you just don’t know these days!
Ooh it looks amazing! My DS (4) is Spiderman man crazy and would absolutely love it but unfortunately out of our budget atm...maybe one day

I'm sure she'll think it's amazing. NPB is lovely (we've eaten there) but not really child themed, that's why we've chosen Cheyenne this year.
Enchanted is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 22, 06:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
Gill is that just for guests staying at the hotel? X
Enchanted is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 22, 07:47 AM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Ah I’m glad you did, you’ll love it.
Newport bay was nice in previous stays but Art of Marvel is something else and will be our go to from now on.
And as for cleanliness, it was absolutely spotless.

Edited at 11:33 AM.
ScoopsAhoy is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 22, 09:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Mobile

Originally Posted by Enchanted View Post
Gill is that just for guests staying at the hotel? X
Yes, HNY guests only.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 22, 09:20 AM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

We’re staying here too in Aug/September & can’t wait either! It’ll make up for our cancelled trip as we were supposed to be going today🥲

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17, 25.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 22, 09:50 AM  
Link to this Post
mr-paul
slightly serious Dibber

I am very jealous Nanna Frozen. When I visited in October and stayed off-site I popped into the hotel and it's brilliant. A bit out of my price range though!

I did have a drink in the bar there - an eye-watering €16 cocktail!

Lots of cool, exclusive to the hotel, souvenirs for Marvel fans too. I picked up a poster book featuring a lot of the art on display throughout the hotel to decorate my house when I buy one.
mr-paul is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 22, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
flo-tinka
Apprentice Imagineer

How do we book the Spider-Man meet please?
flo-tinka is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List