Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 13 Jan 18, 11:24 AM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by nquart View Post
Does anyone know why AK, MK & HS hours aren’t available yet please?
I assume HS might not be confirmed because Toy Story Land will be opening but not sure about the others...
If I remember from last time, MK hours came out last, but the others were realised staggerdly over the course of the weekend. Not sure why. They changed the MK hours a few times in the months beforehand but not by too much.

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 18, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

We could join together and do a Mastermind Miami hotel edition! I think I have looked at every single hotel in the vicinity of Miami airport and I still haven't decided which will be the best one. I have booked the Holiday Inn closest to the airport, but its a refundable room, so it's easily changed. Last year we stayed at the Holiday Inn at Hialeah Gardens. It was OK, but this time, I want a shuttlebus so we can collect the car from the airport the next day. I even toyed with the idea of booking the Trump Hotel at Doral, have you looked at that one? Discounted it, as ds10 would probably embarrass me by making lots of inappropriate Trump gags!

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 18, 12:17 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by princess allie View Post
We could join together and do a Mastermind Miami hotel edition! I think I have looked at every single hotel in the vicinity of Miami airport and I still haven't decided which will be the best one. I have booked the Holiday Inn closest to the airport, but its a refundable room, so it's easily changed. Last year we stayed at the Holiday Inn at Hialeah Gardens. It was OK, but this time, I want a shuttlebus so we can collect the car from the airport the next day. I even toyed with the idea of booking the Trump Hotel at Doral, have you looked at that one? Discounted it, as ds10 would probably embarrass me by making lots of inappropriate Trump gags!
We stayed at the Hilton Miami airport in 2016, was a nice hotel, really clean and big rooms, and a nice pool. This summer we're staying at Margaritaville Hollywood beach instead, looks amazing!

NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 18, 12:34 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyOlivia1
Earning My Ears

Mobile

Please can someone point me in the right direction to find the park hours? I can only see up to July on the Disney website, is that right?
Thanks
DisneyOlivia1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 18, 12:38 PM  
Link to this Post
loola30
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by DisneyOlivia1 View Post
Please can someone point me in the right direction to find the park hours? I can only see up to July on the Disney website, is that right?
Thanks
On the right hand side of this page you will see 'the DIBB Menu'. About 8th down is Florida Park Hours:

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/parkhours.php

You many need to be on a desktop version rather than mobile to see the menu though.
Old 13 Jan 18, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyOlivia1
Earning My Ears

Mobile

Thanks Loola, got it.
DisneyOlivia1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 18, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkjon
Imagineer

Tinkjon's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Epcot and DHS are up now! How do you guys find out the hours? I assumed it was just fro the WDW website but obviously not, as their park hours only go up to July. I am checking every half hour or so, desperately hoping that there will be a 7pm close time towards the end of August, which I'm going take to mean a good chance of an early MNSSHP <crosses fingers, toes and everything it's possible to cross> !
Tinkjon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 18, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
wheety1621
Excited about Disney

Mobile

8.30pm closing time for HS is a bit bizarre no?
wheety1621 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 18, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by wheety1621 View Post
8.30pm closing time for HS is a bit bizarre no?
They probably haven't finalised the hours fully yet, I expect they will change when they announce Toy story opening. I'm hoping for one evening of EMH while we're on site!

Old 14 Jan 18, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Mrs_Taz
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by princess allie View Post
I had booked the Hyatt House at Blue Lagoon but have now cancelled and changed to the MIA Hotel at the airport as managed to get a great price for it.
I know the reviews for it are terrible but another dibber has stayed there and has said it wasn't that bad. No way I would pay full price for it though!

Louise