Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 19 Jan 18, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post
halloweenbaby2
VIP Dibber

4 parks 1 day

Fancy trying this one day during our WDW stay. Has anyone done it? Which order did you do the parks in? We will have a car if that helps.
halloweenbaby2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 18, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

*why* would you do this though? we've done two, and that was more than enough
wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 18, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Powlay
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 4
Whats to gain from trying to do 4 parks in a single day?

Surely unless youre going for only a couple of things the transfer time will outweigh any entertainment time?
Old 19 Jan 18, 03:20 PM  
Link to this Post
paulandalison
Imagineer

paulandalison's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I take you've never been to any of the park in recent times, I don't think it would be possible tbh.
paulandalison is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 18, 03:33 PM  
Link to this Post
hilsey
New Poster (5)

We did this on our last visit in 2016. Drove to AK first as its the furthest away park, then drove to HS, then drove to MK but got monorail to Epcot. Finally monorail back to MK for the evening and to watch the fireworks. We had set ourselves a challenge to have a snack and ride a ride in each park and had our photo taken in front of the park icon. It was a brilliant day, though tiring and we're doing it again this Summer! Do it you'll love it
Old 19 Jan 18, 04:09 PM  
Link to this Post
sprocket
Imagineer

I have to agree with some of the above. Why?
You are spending a fortune to be there, why would you waste so much time travelling between parks and queuing to get in.
I sort of understand the theory behind it, but nobody is going to go wow, thats an amazing achievement. More like, wow what fools. Harsh but true.
Aug 2017 - RPR & AKL, Oct 2019 - HRH & BC
Oct 2022 - RPR, Poly & AKL
sprocket is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 18, 04:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We did three in Nov just gone, Epcot for breakfast and jumped on soaring and test track, then over to Hs in the boat for our fastpasses at lunch time , ( Epcot was going to be rammed anyway due to food and wine so not an option for us to stay there anyway ) . Then over to mk teatime for adr and then happily ever after and later opening . Didnt find it tiring at all except battling back through Epcot at 4pm to get back to the car. Did quiet a few rides but generally just soaked up the parks atmosphere.
We Avoided ak due to pandora queues and the queues just to get into the park itself which were silly everyday. It’s a great day if planned well, good luck .
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 18, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post
mysteryjimbo
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Powlay View Post
Whats to gain from trying to do 4 parks in a single day?

Surely unless youre going for only a couple of things the transfer time will outweigh any entertainment time?
Personal challenge. Its quite common.

There's an ultimate MK touring plan, every attraction in MK in as fast a time as possible.

Originally Posted by halloweenbaby2 View Post
Fancy trying this one day during our WDW stay. Has anyone done it? Which order did you do the parks in? We will have a car if that helps.
I think a car will complicate things. What do you aim to achieve? All the "headline" attractions?

I would be looking at this route as a possibility. A bit more fun than simply getting buses.

MK -> monorail -> EPCOT -> friendship boat -> DHS -> bus/minnie van -> AK

You can probably these done. Possibly a little optimistic but I think it can be done
MK: 3 mountains and SDMT by 10:30.
EP: Soarin' and TT (single rider) by 13:30.
DHS: ToT + RnR by 16:30
AK: FOP and EE by closing

Throw some FP+ in there and you're golden. Ideally FOP.
Old 19 Jan 18, 04:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by sprocket View Post
I have to agree with some of the above. Why?
You are spending a fortune to be there, why would you waste so much time travelling between parks and queuing to get in.
I sort of understand the theory behind it, but nobody is going to go wow, thats an amazing achievement. More like, wow what fools. Harsh but true.
Thanks ! I’m sure if you asked my kids and mum if they thought they were fools they would probably think the same of your comment . Harsh but true. Each to their own as they say. We had a garden grill breakfast, walked straight on soarin and test track , had 1 tier fastpass for Hs and bog dinner with a fabulous evening watching the fireworks and still did mk rides , I call that great value tbh.

Op the boat between Epcot and Hs is a great way to sit , relax and watch the world go by plus they are pretty regular and about 15-20 mins drive from Epcot to mk. Top tip don’t take a bag that day ( just leave stuff in the car ) and waltz straight in, hence no queuing
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 18, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Jedi Princess
Imagineer

Mobile

We did it in 2015, and it was so much fun hopping from park to park.

We utilised EMH, pre-booked fastpasses, then booked extra fast passes as and when we could. We stayed until the Castle Kiss Goodnight in MK.

It was a fabulous memorable day, go for it I’m sure you’ll have an amazing day.

We are hoping to do it again in August.