Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 20 Jan 18, 11:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Jack&LucysMumy
Very Serious Dibber

:)

Yes this sounds great, never thought of doing it but I love a challenge as do the rest of the family. I think I may schedule this in to our holiday this year. It's probably more doable at quieter times of the year. Has anyone done this in August?
Louise

Louise
Jack&LucysMumy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 18, 11:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Jedi Princess
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by disneypars View Post
Now if you want a real challenge what about the WDW 47 challenge! All rides in one day. Any Dibbers completed or is it just our country cousins that attempt (and complete) the challenge?
I’d never heard of this before. Just read up on it (Parknado! )

Now that sounds like a manic, fun filled, crazy day.
Old 20 Jan 18, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post

On our last day many years ago, we decided to visit the four parks and do our favourite attractions..Kinda hectic from what I remember..
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 18, 04:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
It goes from international gateway ( between France and England) and stops outside Hs. Takes about 25 mins.

Op if you do an prepark opening adr you’ll have a head start and a great photo to start with. Our kids loved it , let us know how you get on please.
Great, thank you.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 18, 04:46 PM  
Link to this Post
halloweenbaby2
VIP Dibber

The more comments I read from Dibbers who've done it the more excited I am about doing it. Oh what a fool I am
May even have to start a 4 parks in 1 day social group so you can post your pictures - would any one join?
halloweenbaby2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 18, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We’ve done this, we did 5 parks in 1 day, I have a trip report up on May 2017 if you wanted to see how we did it. Look here https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1055263

Had to do 3 attractions, a snack, photo in every park and a pressed penny and pin!
We went animal kingdom, blizzard beach, Hollywood studios, Epcot then magic kingdom such a tiring day but so much fun and deffo worth doing!

For the people asking why it’s because it’s fun, it’s not for people to congratulate you it’s knowing you’ve done it, you set personal goals for yourself and we really enjoyed it! I understand it’s not for everyone but paying lots of money to be there doesn’t really come into it, you can slow down for the rest of the holiday!

Edited at 10:08 AM.
Elsa42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 18, 05:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by halloweenbaby2 View Post
The more comments I read from Dibbers who've done it the more excited I am about doing it. Oh what a fool I am
May even have to start a 4 parks in 1 day social group so you can post your pictures - would any one join?

Yes! I would like to see everyone else’s too
Elsa42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 18, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post
halloweenbaby2
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Elsa42 View Post
We’ve done this, we did 5 parks in 1 day, I have a trip report up on May 2017 if you wanted to see how we did it. Had to do 3 attractions, a snack, photo in every park and a pressed penny and pin!
We went animal kingdom, blizzard beach, Hollywood studios, Epcot then magic kingdom such a tiring day but so much fun and deffo worth doing!

For the people asking why it’s because it’s fun, it’s not for people to congratulate you it’s knowing you’ve done it, you set personal goals for yourself and we really enjoyed it! I understand it’s not for everyone but paying lots of money to be there doesn’t really come into it, you can slow down for the rest of the holiday!
Wow 5 parks! Sounds like a fab day.
halloweenbaby2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 18, 07:08 PM  
Link to this Post
MTEC
Being a bit Goofy

not tried this but would love to just to see if its possible! haha

in 2016 however, we saw fantasmic, then the star wars fireworks, then got the boat to epcot and watched illuminations. i wanted to jump on the monorail and go see wishes but my kids were kickig off and unfortunately won
MTEC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 18, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Andybear View Post
Great, thank you.
You are welcome and at least knew where I meant
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List