Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 14 Sep 18, 11:34 AM  
Link to this Post
LunaNyteskye
Apprentice Imagineer

Forbidden Journey! I had to close my eyes about 10 seconds in and felt queasy the rest of the day! Also Expedition Everest when it goes backwards in the dark.

I was fine on Simpsons though. I just take travel sickness tablets before I go to the parks now so have been fine on everything since.

I've never had the nerve to try either the green or orange Mission Space though, even with the tablets, as I've heard so many horror stories!

October 2009 Sequoia Lodge Disneyland Paris;
October 2011 Kissimmee Villa;
October 2013 Port Orleans Riverside WDW;
November 2015 Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa;
November 2016 Hotel Santa Fe Disneyland Paris;
October 2019 Animal Kingdom Lodge WDW, DIBB Villa, Hard Rock Hotel & Grand Floridian WDW
LunaNyteskye is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 18, 11:37 AM  
Link to this Post
ally1966
Imagineer

Mobile

I am lucky enough not to suffer from motion sickness but DH felt really ill when he came off Forbidden Journey. However his worst experience ever was when DD spun him round on the teacups in MK - he didn’t realise that she was actually controlling the spinning till they got off!
Old 14 Sep 18, 11:38 AM  
Link to this Post
AliceCooper9
Apprentice Imagineer

Forbidden Journey. Being flung about a room for 10 mins was not fun and good for the stomach.

Also don't do spin around rides like Tea Cups.
AliceCooper9 is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 18, 11:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Firstxmastrip
Imagineer

Firstxmastrip's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
simpsons, actually felt really ill after it.
Firstxmastrip is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 18, 11:47 AM  
Link to this Post
kellsbells
Imagineer

Simpsons is the one that gets me, I can usually manage through one go but if I try and ride it twice in the same day I feel sick as a dog!

I'm completely fine on any 'real' rides, it's definitely simulators that are worse for me. Saying that, on some like FOP I've had no problems

kellsbells is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 18, 11:49 AM  
Link to this Post
JudgeJ26
Imagineer

Mobile

Mission Space gave me a severe migraine for a while after🙄.
JudgeJ26 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 18, 12:29 PM  
Link to this Post
amarooney
VIP Dibber

amarooney's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Duelling dragons, three times in a row, got off then straight back on, felt a bit queasy. Mad Tea Cup at MW, hate spinning rides, anything else I'm fine with (other than DD three times in a row)
amarooney is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 18, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Belle2908
Getting Excited

Strangely for me Star Tours makes me feel really dodgy, I don’t know why? I’m good with all coasters but just don’t ride the upside down ones more than once in a row. For Simpsons, minions, Jimmy Fallon etc, I just close my eyes for the bits when the screen is really rushing by fast, as you aren’t really moving this works fine and it means you still get to enjoy the ride
Belle2908 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 18, 12:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Lillie
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Forbidden Journey for me too, never felt so ill, had to go back to the hotel room and lie down for a few hours!
Old 14 Sep 18, 12:51 PM  
Link to this Post
RobertWestwood
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
don't know if it counts as ill as such but after those horrible wooden roller coasters at Busch Gardens, I thought my head was going to fall off

She is much more intelligent than me
RobertWestwood is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List