Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 14 Nov 18, 05:10 PM  
Link to this Post
j_cecil1985
I want to go now!

Mobile Best PE?

Hey guys, which airline do you think offers the best premium economy? I am starting to plan for 2020 and can't wait now.

I have flown VA and Thomas cook ( I wasn't impressed with Thomas cook). I have seen that tui do premium which looks nice. What are all your thoughts?

Thanks
j_cecil1985 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 18, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post
shelle
Apprentice Imagineer

I've done VA, Thomas Cook and TUI(begore the Dreamliner). I think VA is definitely the best. Whether it is worth the extra premium over the others is another question!
shelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 18, 05:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Boothy16
Trying for More Ears

I have done Virgin and Tui, again with tui this was before the Dreamliner and was on 767. I think their PE is better now though. I flown with Virgin PE in 2015 in the bubble and I never sleep on a night flight but slept for 6 hours so must of been good. I find though Virgin is a tad expensive but its the brand I guess.
Boothy16 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 18, 05:38 PM  
Link to this Post
lovedisney
Imagineer

We have flown PE on the Thomson dreamliner several times and really like it, I have found it's normally a lot cheaper than VA i haven't flown with Virgin for a while, but I think like BA it depends what plane you get and how old it is etc,

July '17 - Sunset Lakes, Aug '15 - Windsor Hills, Aug 13- Highlands Reserve,Aug '11 -Windsor Hills
Oct '09 - Sunset Lakes,May '08 - Lindfields,April '07 - Florida pines,April '05 - Florida Pines,July 1997 - Quality Inn Plaza,I Drive. May 96 - International Drive
lovedisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 18, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
walden64
Imagineer

walden64's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Our normal go to airline is Virgin and we fly PE. I do have to say that Virgin can be hit and miss, we have flown with them twice this year. Sometimes we have great flights with good service, sometimes the service is not as good but my main complaint is the food, I always find that they have run out of the at least one of the main courses by the time they reach us and quite often I have had no food. I think the food has gone down hill over the last few years. The big bonuses for me is the luggage allowance, the fact that they fly into MCO, being able to use our virgin miles to part pay or pay completely for the flights and Disney Springs checkin.

We also went over to the villa for a week in April and flew with TUI in their PE on the Dreamliner and I have to say I was really impressed, included in the price fast track security, airport lounge both at Manchester and SFB, seats were good, the cabin itself felt spacious, service was excellent and best of all everyone was asked what their preference was for their food choice - everyone was happy and got their first or second choice. The only downside for me is the luggage allowance. DH would also say landing in Sanford but I think both of these wouldn't put me off if the price was cheaper than Virgin's.

Michelle

With its own pool, jacuzzi, internet, games room and backing onto wonderful conservation and wetlands area, it is a great choice for families. Just a couple of minutes from Championsgate

Full details can be found at www.orlando-villa-westhaven.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/sunshineviewfloridavilla

walden64 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 18, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Sew109
Imagineer

I was going to say Air Newzeland and skytrax agree but they dint fly to Florida but TUI don’t make it into the to0 20 I have flown virgin and thought it excellent though the wife thought it was little different from delight coming back from Dubai, I swear when I flew PE with BAcit was Economy though my ticket begged to differ ...

worldairlineawards/w...my-class-2018/
Sew109 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 18, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
ohdear66
Trying for More Ears

I've flown PE with Virgin many times on their caribbean routes and flew PE with TUI to Florida last year.
Loved the virgin flight experience - very nice to go upstairs in a normally quieter cabin but found service to be quite cold. TUI was a pleasant surprise and for half the price of Virgin i was very impressed. the staff were very attentive and jolly, food choice great (felt like i never stopped eating!), felt less ill on the Dreamliner (i'm travel sick) and enjoyed the extra perks of fast track security and lounge access.
We have booked to return to Florida in 2020 and have booked TUI Premium again. Just remember they are a charter airline so hard to compare to scheduled.
Universal's Sapphire Falls/Disney's Grand Floridian/Oak Island Villa - May 2017!
Disney's Coronado Gran Destino - Oct 2019
ohdear66 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 18, 12:43 PM  
Link to this Post
harber78
Excited about Disney

I would say Norwegian first, Virgin second and BA world traveller plus third. That’s based on legroom and comfort.
harber78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List