Notices

Old 25 May 18, 05:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Devastated Just checked my emails and there was a BOG dinner become available at 4.20pm but I was out and only just got in x
Check other dates cos there's decent availability. Maybe on a different day?

I’ve just released a couple for better times.

Kat
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 18, 05:58 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
Check other dates cos there's decent availability. Maybe on a different day?

I’ve just released a couple for better times.

Kat
That's fab thank you so much Kat! I've took the 7.55pm one. The only problem we now have is that we'll need to cancel CRT as we had that on the 6th ... not sure whether to try and book it another time or if it's not worth it ... I've just managed to secure Mama Melrose for Fantasmic too! x
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 18, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

That's fab thank you so much Kat! I've took the 7.55pm one. The only problem we now have is that we'll need to cancel CRT as we had that on the 6th ... not sure whether to try and book it another time or if it's not worth it ... I've just managed to secure Mama Melrose for Fantasmic too! x
So pleased you got sorted with one. We’ve never fancied CRT (which is odd cos I’ve got 2 girls!) the reviews are hit and miss I think? but it’s the idea of eating in the castle that’s cool. I think I’d rather do Akershus to see the princesses with it only being 1TS credit instead of 2.

Well done on getting MM fantasmic too! We are doing that. 😁

Now off to change my Dibb vacation planner!

Kat x

Edited at 06:09 PM.
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 18, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

So pleased you got sorted with one. We’ve never fancied CRT (which is odd cos I’ve got 2 girls!) the reviews are hit and miss I think? but it’s the idea of eating in the castle that’s cool. I think I’d rather do Akershus to see the princesses with it only being 1TS credit instead of 2.

Well done on getting MM fantasmic too! We are doing that. 😁

Now off to change my Dibb vacation planner!

Kat x
Thank you again. I haven't heard good reviews about the food at all. I kind of booked it purely for the character interaction, but the more I'm thinking about it, I may cancel as all teh characters we will see there we will be able to see at other ADR's I think. I can't remember which characters you get to see.

Yeah we Akershus for the 3rd or 4th day and we'll see them there. Guess it's just the novelty of being 'in' the castle maybe. I'm quite fancying Sanna or something just to try but the kid's are SOOOOO picky I don't think it would be worth it for them.

Have you already booked Fantasmic?

I'm going to go update mine too ... and the TP one which I've finally got the hang of x
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 18, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Thank you again. I haven't heard good reviews about the food at all. I kind of booked it purely for the character interaction, but the more I'm thinking about it, I may cancel as all teh characters we will see there we will be able to see at other ADR's I think. I can't remember which characters you get to see.

Yeah we Akershus for the 3rd or 4th day and we'll see them there. Guess it's just the novelty of being 'in' the castle maybe. I'm quite fancying Sanna or something just to try but the kid's are SOOOOO picky I don't think it would be worth it for them.

Have you already booked Fantasmic?

I'm going to go update mine too ... and the TP one which I've finally got the hang of x
Yes we’ve already booked Fantasmic, we did it last time but went to Hollywood Brown Derby.

I’m only just getting to get to grips with Touring plans! I’ve requested a room at OKW and used the adr finder (which works!) and I’ve filled in a bit of the planner but I prefer the Dibb one I think?

Kat
Old 26 May 18, 09:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisaw1971
Very Serious Dibber

We are saying at Caribbean beach, read my pre trippee it’s explain why, how & what for, disaster after disaster!

We only have flights there lol I really need to book the return or they won’t let us in!
I was looking for flights & thought 💭 I know let’s see what a single would be? £101 direct with Norwegian, so I booked it! Lol

I’ll update my tripper with adr’s & plan later, I’m not great at it so ooooo

DLP Sept 1994 NY, 1998 SF, 2003NPB, 2005 off site, 2008NPB, NYE 2012 Explorers
WDW POR August 2013 14 nts
WDW POR August 2015 21 nts
DLP DCC AUGUST 2016 3nts
WDW DVC December 2016 10nts
Lisaw1971 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 18, 01:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Lisaw1971 View Post
We are saying at Caribbean beach, read my pre trippee it’s explain why, how & what for, disaster after disaster!

We only have flights there lol I really need to book the return or they won’t let us in!
I was looking for flights & thought 💭 I know let’s see what a single would be? £101 direct with Norwegian, so I booked it! Lol

This is interesting as I’ve been thinking of booking flights there and back separately for next year. Some of the carriers allow you to do this, like TC and virgin. But others like Tui don’t? I’d be interested to know how it goes booking your return and how easy this is to do, as most people seem to book a return journey.

Kat
Old 26 May 18, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Yes we’ve already booked Fantasmic, we did it last time but went to Hollywood Brown Derby.

I’m only just getting to get to grips with Touring plans! I’ve requested a room at OKW and used the adr finder (which works!) and I’ve filled in a bit of the planner but I prefer the Dibb one I think?

Kat
I've been trying to find info on which room to request at Riverside but really struggling!

I prefer the Dibb one for being simple, however, I like the TP one for timings if you know what I mean?

Originally Posted by Lisaw1971 View Post

Oh my word that's amazing! I might have a look for next year ... I'll go check your trippie out

This is interesting as I’ve been thinking of booking flights there and back separately for next year. Some of the carriers allow you to do this, like TC and virgin. But others like Tui don’t? I’d be interested to know how it goes booking your return and how easy this is to do, as most people seem to book a return journey.

Kat
I guess the best thing to do would be start with skyscanner and just look for one way journey's? I wouldn't care but I done this a few weeks ago with train fares and saved over £50 just by separating the journey's! X
Old 27 May 18, 11:39 PM  
Link to this Post
redspottyowl
Imagineer

redspottyowl's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Have you thought about cape May, tusker house or Ohana for the character meals?

These things are fun..and fun is good NYC/Orlando May/June 15 Pretrippy
Adults are only kids grown up pretrippy Oct/Nov 2013
A Bargain Hunters Pre-trip report Nov 2011
NOV 2011 - Villa offsite 'bargain hunters'
OCT/NOV 2013 - OLD KEY WEST Disney trip - DDP
OCT/NOV 2018 - Disney pixie dust Yacht Club stay
AUG 2022 - Cabana Bay -teen choice
redspottyowl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 18, 12:04 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by redspottyowl View Post
Have you thought about cape May, tusker house or Ohana for the character meals?
We've got Tusker House for day 2 as part of the ROL package. I wanted to try and get O'Hana for Lilo and Stitch, however, the menu is very limited and the children are really picky! I've managed to secure a Sanaa dinner for our first evening also, there's not much the children will eat but it's more for me and hubby. Need to update my plan x