Notices

Old 20 Jan 09, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi Cheryl
Great start to you trip report.What a DF you have to sugest getting married at disney he really is a keeper.Love the dresses and your daughter is georgous.You are both going to look great whatever you decide.Cant wait to read more.
Claire
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 09, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarah84
Imagineer

Congratulations on the weight lose, 4 stone is great and i cant imagine easy.
The dresses are gorgeous, very simular to the kind of dress i'd love for my wedding. I think the first and second ones are my favourite I don't know why just something about those two though as i said all three are gorgeous. I love the first choice of dress for Brooke too
You are lucky you got Lee to wear pink, I don't think Darren would ever agree to pink

I bet you will be so excited going to try them on, are they ones you have seen in a shop or just online?
Sarah84 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 09, 03:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Brookeabel
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Sarah84 View Post
Congratulations on the weight lose, 4 stone is great and i cant imagine easy.
The dresses are gorgeous, very simular to the kind of dress i'd love for my wedding. I think the first and second ones are my favourite I don't know why just something about those two though as i said all three are gorgeous. I love the first choice of dress for Brooke too
You are lucky you got Lee to wear pink, I don't think Darren would ever agree to pink

I bet you will be so excited going to try them on, are they ones you have seen in a shop or just online?

Ive got to say I was suprised Lee agreed to the pink, 2 year ago he would have rather not get married than wear pink as there's alot of it about now for men he doesnt mind
Ive seen the dresses on line so hoping their just as nice when I see them in the stores. Ive been sorting out appointments today for next week

Mum of 3, Wife & Disney Bride To Lee! We Everything Disney!
Our WDW Wedding - The Pre Trippie
Dreams Really Do Come True 09 Trip Report
Hawthorn Suites 2003
Sequoia Lodge DLP 2005 & 2006
All Star Movies 2007
All Star Movies 2009 - The Wedding!
Sequoia Lodge DLP 2012
Art Of Animation 2015
ALL STAR MOVIES 2024 - The Countdown Begins!
Brookeabel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 09, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
chaffey
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
All three dresses are really nice and I'm sure they will suit your new slender figure (well done by the way) and I like dress no 1 for Brooke.

However I always thought I had the dress of my dreams in my mind and from what I'd seen in magazines, but when I got to the shop and started trying on different dresses I managed to change my mind and chose something completely different. Maybe it's just me but once I was in the wedding shop something just seemed to take over my logical thinking.

Hope you get the dress of your dreams
chaffey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 09, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post

How exciting planning your dream wedding. Well done on losing all that weight, and to your Mum too. You are all going to look gorgeous for your big day.

I hope we get the chance to meet up, that would be really nice.
Old 21 Jan 09, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Brookeabel
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by chaffey View Post
However I always thought I had the dress of my dreams in my mind and from what I'd seen in magazines, but when I got to the shop and started trying on different dresses I managed to change my mind and chose something completely different. Maybe it's just me but once I was in the wedding shop something just seemed to take over my logical thinking.

Hope you get the dress of your dreams

Thank you
I can so see this happening, it was the same for my friend she came back with the total opposite of what she went in for

Well ill soon find out

Hawthorn Suites 2003
All Star Movies 2007
Sequoia Lodge DLP 2012
Art Of Animation 2015
Brookeabel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 09, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post

Firstly congratulations on the wedding and also the weight loss that is amazing , you must be very pleased !

We too got married in florida and it was amazing , you will have a fantastic time !

I like dress 1 and 2 for you and dress 2 for your little one, they are gorgeous x
Old 21 Jan 09, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
justjo
Imagineer

Hiya, congratulations on your wedding...hope you are enjoying planning your big day...we would have love to go away to get married but could not afford it as well as take all the children away...so we had a small wedding here and did Disney honeymoon..

your dresses are all gorgeous... i prefer the last one as i feel it looks a bit more princessy... and also it is a little similar to mine so am am slightly biased...i do like the first dress for your little girl...although they are both very beautiful...
I would advise you to try loads of dresses on because even if you think its the most beautiful dress in the world, it may look and feel totally different when you have it on!

The only this is though...im not to fussed on the pink waistcoat...I dont know what it is...I just think its wrong...a bloke should look like a bloke on his wedding day and wearing pink just does not do it!

Disney All Star Movies 2005 Our Honeymoon
Mallorca in a Villa Jan 2006
Mallorca Hotel Barcelo Cala Vinas, Fantastic June 2008
Westhaven Villa Christmas 2009 Just Fantastic
Mallorca All Inclusive for 6, July 2010
10 of us went to Florida July/Aug 2010
Mallorca All Inclusive here August 2013
justjo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 09, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Brookeabel
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by loadsapixiedust View Post
How exciting planning your dream wedding. Well done on losing all that weight, and to your Mum too. You are all going to look gorgeous for your big day.

I hope we get the chance to meet up, that would be really nice.

Aww thank you, hopefully we will get to meet at the October dibb meet if it takes place. If not look out for me i'll be the one in the big white dress or looking very nervous

Hawthorn Suites 2003
All Star Movies 2007
Sequoia Lodge DLP 2012
Art Of Animation 2015
Old 21 Jan 09, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Brookeabel
VIP Dibber

*~*Our Walt Disney World Wedding Trip*~*

The Planning So Far

I recieved my wedding pack from Disney a few weeks after booking. So far we have made a number of choices regarding Flowers, Cake, Photography & Videography.

We have chosen the officent that will be marrying us, however I will let you know once I have it confirmed in writting-we are waiting to have our date confirmed and are penciled in for the two dates requested.

The Flowers

Here are the choice of flowers which we can have altough we do have the option to customise them to our taste. We do like the look of the Hand Tied French Bouquet and French Rose boutonniere in pink & white (to match our colour theme of course).

For Brooke we are thinking the Basket with Petals altough I keep swaying between that and the Rose Wand. Mum is going for Double Corsage Pin-On.

Hawthorn Suites 2003
All Star Movies 2007
Sequoia Lodge DLP 2012
Art Of Animation 2015

Edited at 07:12 PM.