NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Jodie, loving your pre-trippie...can't wait til I can start updating mine with things I have done etc!
Well done on paying off the balance! That must be an amazing feeling with so long to go!
Can't wait to hear more! x

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 10, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyBelle
Imagineer

DisneyBelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by NatsyNoo View Post
Jodie, loving your pre-trippie...can't wait til I can start updating mine with things I have done etc!
Well done on paying off the balance! That must be an amazing feeling with so long to go!
Can't wait to hear more! x
Thanks it def is a weight off my mind having the balance paid off, I can concentrate more on our wedding now, got a bit Disney side tracked!

I know what you mean about being able to start updating the things youve done, I feel a bit in limbo, its just that bit too soon to be able to do things like book adr's etc but it'll be here before we know it!

Hope your Disney wedding planning is going well x
DisneyBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 10, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney_Diva
Imagineer

Great updates...you plans are coming along nicely.
I know what you been about getting sidetracked with disney things instead of wedding plans...i am in the same boat lol.
x
WDW 2020 POR
Disney_Diva is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 10, 10:00 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyBelle
Imagineer

DisneyBelle's Reviews
Originally Posted by Disney_Diva View Post
Great updates...you plans are coming along nicely.
I know what you been about getting sidetracked with disney things instead of wedding plans...i am in the same boat lol.
x
Thank you. We sound just as bad as each other lol! I really do need to concentrate on the wedding stuff, nearly 5 months to go eek!
DisneyBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 11, 11:08 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyBelle
Imagineer

DisneyBelle's Reviews
UPDATE 8

Hi every one! Hope you all had a great Christmas and new year! So it's officially Disney-Moon year and also EXACTLY 3 months to the day that we get married eek! Had my first dress fitting last week, registrar meeting tomorrow so plans in full swing, I’ll be sure to post photos after the big day!

So 50 days till we're under 100 days and then only 20 more after that until I can start booking ADR's wooo! Can not wait for that day! Also I'll be calling the world to book the Segway tour at Epcot. This is for Dave's 30th birthday, he's excited but I'm really nervous, I really think I’m going to fall off! I'm told I’ll be fine but I beg to differ, I hope they provide knee / elbow pads as well as helmets!

I mentioned in the 1st update that we weren’t going to do Discovery Cove again but im thinking we might! ;o) I’m thinking that we could just do a non swim day and enjoy what the rest of the park has to offer. I read in another post that if you call them up directly your whole party can book non swim days so we'll see...

I still need to book the universal hotel for 2 nights but can't do it until the Halloween horror night dates are released. Does anyone know when these are usually released? I'll be sure to pack some strepsil's as I just know ill be screaming all night lol!

Ok so I need to stop buying clothes hehe! I went to the Disney store after Xmas to see what the sale was like and found these 2 t-shirts. Absolute bargins! The mickey one was £4.99 and the Pluto one was just £2.99!

To do list
Pay off balance with Virgin Holidays – DONE!
Buy Universal ticket with Halloween Horror Night admission (nearer the time)
Book Epcot Segway Tour
Buy tickets for Cirque du Soleil
Book National Express coach to Gatwick
Book the Hilton Gatwick for 1 night
Book 2 nights at Universal’s Royal Pacific
Travel Insurance - DONE
New passports
ESTA’s
Book ADR’s
Make the rest of the mouse keeping envelopes - DONE
Make daily Disney dollar envelopes
Book DC (Maybe)
Get travellers cheques

Until next time folks, bye!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02210.jpg
Views:	422
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	29403  
Old 24 Jan 11, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post
chaffey
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
HHN aren't announced until Jul2011. Seems a bit late to announce them do they not realise that we need to finalise plans at least 6months in advance

What bargains you got from the Disney Store. I don't get to go anymore as they closed our Disney Store down. DH thinks that this is a good thing
chaffey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 11, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
sarahewoods
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Hi Jodie, thing are coming along very well. Love your t-shirts, there so cute. you must be so excited with all the wedding planning and Disney planning, can't wait to read more xx
sarahewoods is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 11, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
When you're at the F and W festival you must try a Grey Goose slushie - mmm!
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure & POR Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 11, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
TracyW
Imagineer

Great Pre-Trippie, you have everything under control! Looking forward to more.

Amerihost Resort 2002, ASMovies May/June 2004, AKL 7/8 June 2004, ASMovies April 2006, DLRP Explorers Hotel Nov 2006, CB Aug 2008, Sequoia Lodge DLRP Aug 2009, POR Oct 2011, West Coast 2013, POR 2015, AMI 2015, DLC 2017, POR 2023
TracyW is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 11, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Great pre trippie so far, you found some bargains in the Disney shop! I keep checking in Primark and Asda for any new t shirts! Looking forward to reading more of your plans and seeing the wedding photos, not long now!
WDW (We love split stays!) - May 2011 - POR/BLT, Mar 2012 - Dibb Villa, Oct 2012 - SSR/GF/DCL/BLT, Apr 2013 - CSR/WL, Nov 2013 - BWV/AKL/DCL/OKW, May 2015 - OKW, November 2015 - ASMu, November 2016 - BCV/Poly
DLP - Oct 2008 - SL, Nov 2011 - Cheyenne, Nov 2014 - Cheyenne

Christmas in the Magic Dec 2015
Will We Make A Rope Drop?! - Apr/May 2013
Mr & Mrs V's Wishes Wedding and Disneymoon - October 2012
Our First Magical Trip - May 2011

lady emz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List