Notices

Old 30 Oct 11, 11:29 PM  
Link to this Post
oh_darling
VIP Dibber

Wowwwww well done on your weightloss hun that is just fabulous! Glad my little tale of woe helped you sort out your transport, I'm sure it'll all be fine! Have an amazing time and I can't wait to read all about it xxxxxxx
oh_darling is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 11, 12:35 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

look at your countdown now ! Have you reached bursting point yet ?
Have a fabulous time and look forward to reading all about it
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 11, 02:55 PM  
Link to this Post
MacUK
VIP Dibber

MacUK's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Flying out on the 5th, going to the Richard Marx concert also (in fact going both days and the main reason for the holiday!)

Hope you have great time, the cruise looks amazing!
MacUK is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 11, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
taran_j
slightly serious Dibber

1 days and 8 hours til we get to the airport...

Well OMG I cannot believe how close it is now! I had a long two days in work this week, a total of 26 hours completed in just two days.. phew but it meant I had today off to blitz the house, wash the car, do the packing and have my nails done!

Final weigh in was this morning, my target was 10lbs and I managed to lose 9.75lbs, pretty pleased with that

I have packed the suitcases, and both of them are only half full, one weighing in at 12kgs and the other at 14kgs... plenty of room for all that shopping here is my very pretty half full Maisie Moo suitcase!

I've checked all the documents and filled the car with petrol, just need to sort the handluggage out before bed! We had a yummy curry for dinner from our local takeaway... haven't had curry in forever because of the diet, so it was a really nice treat

We're setting off at 8am tomorrow as Nick wants to stop of in Welshpool at a massive tool shop... **yawn** - this is what you get for having a plumber for a boyfriend then hopefully we should be arriving at the Radisson by 2pm to check in and make good use of the pool and Spa!

So this is it... the last part of my pre trip! eeeeeek! So excited now! One last photo... our half filled suitcases patiently waiting in the sitting room... roll on tomorrow
Old 4 Dec 11, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post

Looking forward to reading your report. Hope you had a fab time x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List