Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11 Mar 13, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Yay you have started a new PTR, exciting!

Brilliant read as always, and I look forward to reading more about your plans, and hopefully squeezing a meet in with you at some point too xxx
WDW (We love split stays!) - May 2011 - POR/BLT, Mar 2012 - Dibb Villa, Oct 2012 - SSR/GF/DCL/BLT, Apr 2013 - CSR/WL, Nov 2013 - BWV/AKL/DCL/OKW, May 2015 - OKW, November 2015 - ASMu, November 2016 - BCV/Poly
DLP - Oct 2008 - SL, Nov 2011 - Cheyenne, Nov 2014 - Cheyenne

Christmas in the Magic Dec 2015
Will We Make A Rope Drop?! - Apr/May 2013
Mr & Mrs V's Wishes Wedding and Disneymoon - October 2012
Our First Magical Trip - May 2011

lady emz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 13, 02:26 PM  
Link to this Post
fleur_charms
Apprentice Imagineer

How exciting me and DBF read your trip report before going to Orlando last year and it got us all excited! Deffo our stand out trip report!

And you're arriving the day we leave this year, shame as I imagine we'd get all star struck if we saw you in the flesh, spesh in Disney World! :P
fleur_charms is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 13, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandosgr8
Imagineer

orlandosgr8's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Yay, very excited to see you have started your pre trippie, I really enjoyed your last trip report and I am so excited to see you are going for 3 weeks, looking forward to reading more

Orlando 02,04,06,07,08,10,11,12,13,14,16, 18 &
New York 06, 11 and Smoky Mountains 14
orlandosgr8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 13, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
lauz
Imagineer

Yah! Great stuff so far, looking forward to reading more.
lauz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 13, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
itsrachelhere
Imagineer

itsrachelhere's Reviews
hurrah, glad to see you have made a start
itsrachelhere is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 13, 10:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Milner
Imagineer

Yippee another pre trip report to read.
Hampton Lakes - October 2007, The Hamlets, Westhaven - July/August 2009, The Sanctuary, Westhaven - July/August 2012, Dibb Villa Highgate Park & 1 night at HRH - July 2015 2017 6 nights NY, 11 nights in Florida Dibb villa, Westhaven, Xmas 2018 Villa 1 night RPR 2019 7 nights in New York, 2020 Dibb Villa booked in Highlands, 3 nights in Cape Coral
Milner is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 13, 10:58 PM  
Link to this Post
pumpkin
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Oh how exciting you have started again. Looking forward to reading it all x
Old 11 Mar 13, 11:30 PM  
Link to this Post

Wow what a great start! My countdown feels soooo long at 423, and we haven't even booked yet so this is giving me hope!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 13, 04:13 PM  
Link to this Post
xAimeex
Imagineer

xAimeex's Reviews
Ooh looking forward to reading your pre-trippy! You always look so glamorous even in the Florida heat!

All sounds fab! Yay for 3 weeks, we originally planned to go back for 3 weeks but deciding to go a year early meant we had to scale back to 17 nights.

Can't wait to read about the rest of your plans and ADR's (Yay for DDP!)

*Link to my Trip Reports*
xAimeex is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 13, 02:32 PM  
Link to this Post
oh_darling
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by col2501 View Post
fab pre-trippie lib, as always! soooo jealous of your wonderful 3 weeks over there xx
Thank you! I can't believe it, 3 weeks! xxxx

Originally Posted by abiknox View Post
Fab start Libby, the two photos of you in your fist section are stunning!

Can't believe you're going for three weeks you lucky lucky girl! Loving everything you have written so far, so funny that you only got Benj T-shirts and DVDs for Christmas and he got you trip to DDP, made me laugh a lot!

Next section please!
Aww thank you honey, thats so nice of you Bless!

Yesss 3 weeks will be awesome, I can't quite believe it actually! Don't think it's quite sunk in yet. LOL well I was being a bit sarky then, I did actually get him more than that but it was NO WAY as much as a DLP holiday haha! xxxxxxxxx

Originally Posted by Emma2288 View Post
Yeh that's what I keep telling myself! Countdown was 254 when I booked, n that seems to have flown by!

Looking forward to the 180 day mark so I can properly plan! I'm starting to drive myself mad by changing my plan all the time for no logical reason haha!
Yessss 180 day will be awesome! I'll be at work so have to hope I can sneak on and make my ADR's!

Originally Posted by RobynPrincess View Post
Let me tell you Hun, you will STILL come home from a 3 week trip and think 'wow, I could really have spent more time there' take it from a girl who knows
Oh I know I will! I'm fully aware 3 weeks won't be long enough, it never will be! I doubt we'll ever go for this long again though So really going to make the most of it!

Originally Posted by Ariel's Mum View Post
Loved your last trippie Libby so really looking forward to reading all about your up coming trip.

Your flat looks lovely. Congratulations on moving in together
Thank you so much! Aww the flat is gorgeous, I love it so much can't believe how lucky we are

Thank you for such a sweet comment xxxxxx
oh_darling is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread