Notices

Old 20 Oct 13, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Pussycat Doll View Post
I think there will be a lot of us there at the same time, we'll be over the road at our home on Florida Pines! Flying on 2nd May till 26th, so nice long break! Pussycat
Haha cool That is a nice long break, lucky you!

xx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 13, 06:17 PM  
Link to this Post
sweetemotion
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 114
Great pre-trip report! Also love how you spell your name, finally someone else who spells it the right way Going to read some of your other trip reports now x

WDW - 96, 99, 00, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 17
DLP - 98, 01, 02, 10 DLR - 11, 12, 14, 18 15
Las Vegas - 11, 12, 13x2, 14, 18x2
WDW Cast Member 17 - 18 14 U.S. States & Counting!
sweetemotion is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 13, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903

Redrach1903's Reviews
Originally Posted by sweetemotion View Post
Great pre-trip report! Also love how you spell your name, finally someone else who spells it the right way Going to read some of your other trip reports now x
Thank you Hahaha yes, we spell it the best way

xx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 13, 03:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903

Redrach1903's Reviews
Thought I'd add a wee update about our plans since there is a very exciting addition! Read on to see what that is

This year will be purchasing 14 day ultimate disney tickets and 14 day Universal/IoA tickets only. Since the plan (well, Chris’s plan!) is for this holiday to be a bit less busy (note I said “a bit” and not “a lot” ) than the last one, we are not going to be doing SeaWorld or Discovery Cove this time to allow us to have some rest days. When I say rest days, what I really mean is more disney days….. MUHAHAHAHA *evil genious laugh*. No, I jest of course (honest).

Soooooooo…we will of course be hitting all four Disney parks, Universal, IoA and also Typhoon Lagoon. We may try Blizzard Beach one day if we feel like it, but we really prefer the atmosphere at TL and will probably go twice. There will be a few new things for us to try next year! We are both looking forward to the Transformers Ride and new Springfield bit at Universal. I am also excited for the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and am realllllllly hoping for soft openings at Diagon Alley (you never know!). However, I am fairly relaxed about this as I know we’ll be back in 2015 Anything else new I’ve missed? Other than the new flavours at Club Cool of course! Haha! I’m actually a wee bit excited about this as I’d heard a nasty rumour it was closing a few months ago! Hey, I’m Aberdonian and I want my free fizzy pop

Anyway, as I said, Chris wants this holiday to be a bit more relaxed and is not keen on being tied down to ADRs, so we have agreed on only doing one(yes, one!) ADR which, fittingly, will be ‘Ohana on the anniversary of our engagement . I had also wanted to do Afternoon Tea at the Grand Floridian, but I was willing to let this one go if Chris agreed to do……..

The Keys to the Kingdom Tour! Unbelievably, he did agree! I think he has adopted the “just agree to anything for a quiet life” stance when it comes my gibbering on about Disney stuff. Suits me So, literally 10 minutes ago I called Disney and booked this for Friday 9th May. Our tour time is 9am! I cannot put into words how excited I am to do this! I have read lots of dibb reviews on it and it sounds absolutley amazing with every single person highly recommending it! You guys are really good at keeping the details out of the reviews, so I’m really really excited to find out all the secrets and see the backstage bits for myself. Ermagod

Now! The reason/excuse behind this trip was for wedding researchy type stuff, so we have made arrangements to meet with Heidi, our lovely wedding coordinator, in Celebration on 14th May. She will show us around the Bohemien Hotel properly and talk us though how the day will go etc. Very excited! We will also take the opportunity to talk to the hotel about our meal and suss out some other options nearby as our gut feel is that the food at the hotel is a bit too posh (we want our meal to be relaxed and simple).

We will also be going back to St Augestine to visit the lovely Hanne (Chris’s mum’s best friend)! We would like to for two nights this time as we didn’t really feel like one night was enough this year. There is a ghost tour thing I would really like to do and Chris wants to fish off the pier near Hanne’s house We’re also both looking forward to another night at the Conch House, but I think we should take a cab this time as poor Chris had to stay sober and put up with two ever so slightly intoxicated women the last time! Well the vodka’s were strong, it wasn’t my fault….

So, that is the extent of our plan at the moment. I have made a rough itinerary based on the park hours and busy day guide, but it is very adaptable and likely to change. There are lot’s of empty spaces in the itinerary as we want to make more time for shopping than we did this year, do Fairways and Fantasia Gardens crazy golf courses (we have done Fairways and it was amazing), visit the Boardwalk again, fit in a couple of rounds of proper golf for Chris and just general pottering about Ooh just thought of something else! Quite fancy a night at Splitsville at Downtown Disney. Looks fun

That’s all for now, thanks v much for reading!

Edited at 11:21 PM.
Old 10 Nov 13, 05:01 PM  
Link to this Post

how exciting! I reaaaally want to do the keys to the kingdom tour, but as it's our first time, I don't know how we'd enjoy it! We're going at a similar time, the countdown is getting smaller isn't it!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 13, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
nevey2006
slightly serious Dibber

nevey2006's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Great plans so far.

I think we might be on the same plane coming home!
Old 10 Nov 13, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903

Redrach1903's Reviews
Originally Posted by Mermaids View Post
how exciting! I reaaaally want to do the keys to the kingdom tour, but as it's our first time, I don't know how we'd enjoy it! We're going at a similar time, the countdown is getting smaller isn't it!
Thanks. Yeah it's maybe something to do after a few trips once you know more about it etc Plus it's a long tour and you could do a lot of firsts in those 5 hours!

It sure is, can't wait! x

Originally Posted by nevey2006 View Post
Great plans so far.

I think we might be on the same plane coming home!
Thank you! Oh really? Cool
Old 14 Nov 13, 01:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903

Redrach1903's Reviews
Ickle update today! Just booked our one and only ADR of the holiday!

'Ohana, 6.45pm on Tues 13th May. This will be exactly a year since Chris proposed on the Poly Beach, so kinda had to be done huh?

Can't wait to sit here and reminisce about that perfect night

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 15 Nov 13, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Robin Sparkles
Helping Minnie

Keys to the Kingdom tour is fab. You'll love it
Nov2007-All Star Movies,Feb2009-All Star Music,Oct2009- Coronado Springs, Sept2010-Pop Century, Oct2011-Quality Inn Suites & Caribbean Beach,Sept2012-All Star Sports,May2014 Saratoga Springs,May2016 Saratoga Springs Oct2023 Davenport Villa
Robin Sparkles is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 13, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903

Redrach1903's Reviews
Originally Posted by Robin Sparkles View Post
Keys to the Kingdom tour is fab. You'll love it
Thank you! I'm really looking forward to it